MLB Tuesday 9/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7430
5-3 last - Ok, so I didn't lose. Who knew?

All x50 each

Detroit +2 1/2 -180 - Alexander nothing to write home about but Keuchel just had only one good start after several bad. That Tigers plus runs play here for me.
Mets +2 1/2 -200 - Stroman very solid and Rodriguez is not. Must be that Boston mystique but I'll take runs and try and stay close. Good case made here for an outright Mets dog win at +150.
St Louis +2 1/2 -160 - My hitters bashed the shit out of Woodruff 5 starts back. Their hitters only got 2 hits in over 5 innings of relief from Woodford two games back. I think my pitcher will keep them close enough to cash this and not a miracle for a +200 dog outright win.
Minn/Cubs over 7 1/2 -140 - Jax is just a batting practice pitcher and Mills touched for a few in his last. Won't take many to get this total to 8.
LA ML -190 - Urias is so good he's trying to get 20 season wins and he stands at 18 now. Senzatela pretty decent but should allow LA to score some and help Urias get that 19th win.
Atlanta ML -160 - Chavez a converted reliever and I hate that. But Weaver is trending worse in his last 2 starts and could be hurt? No matter what I'm counting on Braves to have enough offense to get this home without having to risk the universe.

GL

Back