MLB Tuesday 9/19

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2012
4-2 last 3-3 trend

Thanks Inzane. GL

I agree Wise. Playoffs are the best time in MLB and now is basically the playoffs. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Geez Bank that was trend was Ultra top double secret! How did you ever figure out what it was? GL :)

Coming to the last of the regular season. I see it ends on Wed Oct 5. I will post this week and up to Thursday of next week. The wife and I go to Las Vegas on Friday Sept 30 and won't be back until late Tuesday Oct 4. I am going to pass that last day of the regular season Wed Oct 4 so my last MLB post for the regular season will be Thurs Sep 29. I will of course resume for all of the playoffs.

That reminds me, if anyone will be in Las Vegas Sunday or Monday Oct 2 or 3 send me a personal message if you would like to get together. I have met many of my online friends out there over the last 20 years and let me tell you it is great to be able to put a face to a name. It doesn't take all day away from your vacation you just meet up for an hour or two and have a drink and shoot the shit. If you ever have a chance to meet anyone anywhere, I highly recommend it. Ask Timh. One year we had like 16 guys come to Las Vegas from all over the country. It was a blast.

All x50 each.

Pitt +2 1/2 -120
Pitt +2 1/2 -120
Mets +2 1/2 -240
- Well worth the price especially given Ashby's last.
SF/Colo under 12 - I always bet under in Colo if both starters allowed less than 3 runs in their last 3 starts. This fits that.
ST Louis ML +100 - I don't see why Clevinger is favored here.
Seattle ML -190 - High odds but Castillo much better than Spears.

Let's try this trend stuff again. All x100 each runs, hits, errors.

AZ/LA #1 under 27 1/2
Cubs/Miami under 24 1/2
Bost/Cinn under 26 1/2
Hou/TB under 24
Tor/Phil under 26 1/2
Pitt/NYY under 26 1/2
Det/Balt under 25 1/2
Wash/Atl under 26
Mets/MLW under 25
Ana/Texas under 26
Minn/KC under 26 1/2
Cle/CHW under 25
SF/Colo under 36
STL/SD under 25
Sea/Oak under 24 1/2
AZ/LA #2 under 25 1/2

No, they won't all go under but I'm betting I win more than I lose. GL

I enjoy the HRE prop a lot in postseason. Seems to be better value than betting unders on a small total. GL

Back