Pretty much a regular
YTD +2649
1-1 last

Thanks Bank. Good stuff. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks Vaps. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each

Cinn #1 ML -130 - I like Cessa over Oviedo in this one at good home odds.
Phil/Miami over 6 1/2 - Ever present Miami over trap but Falter will allow a few and Alcantara roughed up pretty good in his last few starts. I think it's a fatigue thing with Sandy and a ML bet on the dog straight up could cash here.
Cubs +2 1/2 -110 - I know it's degrom but I have to because it's Sept.
Cubs ML -17/+60
LA ML -170
- Kershaw can handle Kelly in this one but start to steer clear of LA ML bets for the rest of the month as the Dodgers have locked up the division and are way ahead on home field for the playoffs. That means they will sit lots of healthy players for the rest before the playoffs, so you won't get the full LA offense. Even this bet may be risky and worth a pass.

That's it. Some other temptations like Cle ML, SD ML, and Balt ML but these 4 will do. GL

Totally agree w Alcantera, I been his biggest fan since before cards traded him to fish (which still hurts every day!), I said it a month or 2 back that Miami was overusing him, they not shy about over extending their pitchers, in some ways I’m a fan as I think they are too babies these days, but they continually sent him out for a extra inning after he was well over 100 pitches on a team going nowhere I just didn’t get it, they have him on a incredible team friendly contract so not sure why they did this? Anyways you could see at the end of many those starts is when he would give up runs, a sure sign they were pushing too hard, and now it has caught up to where he just not same guy right now.

With 3 weeks remaining, are you liking any particular teams in postseason?
Absolutely love this time of year heading into the holidays. GL

Liking as in their chances to win, or for personal reasons?

If it's the latter, I like the Cards and Braves in the NL, and the White Sox and O's to try and make some noise.

Liking as in their chances to win, or for personal reasons?

If it's the latter, I like the Cards and Braves in the NL, and the White Sox and O's to try and make some noise.

O’s most likely not getting in, they been sliding a bit. 5.5 out a spot now. I don’t think chisox get in either as they still trailing cle for the central, they are starting to win some games tho, maybe they edge cle out but I don’t think they can beat any the other playoff teams. I think it houston and nobody else in the AL, I love me some seattle but Stros own them. Really don’t think anyone can even take houston 7 in AL.

NL is way more wide open, wish I shared your optimism bout cardinals but I don’t think they match up well with the teams they most likely to see in 1st round.

Chances to win

I don’t think anyone in AL can beat Stros. I like seattle, they could beat lot of teams but Stros own them, yanks have been Stros whipping boys in playoffs for years, jays don’t have the playoff chops and don’t think rays as strong this year.

NL wide open imo.

Thanks Bank. Good stuff. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Vaps. Always appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Wise. I so have some thoughts on the postseason and the wife and I are going to Las Vegas Sept 30 for 4 days so I might look at the odds and make a few bets out there. The following is who I think can win it all.

AL

Just as I say that I really don't like anyone in the AL as a standout. Maybe Houston but I don't like their pitching and their hitting has been inconsistent. Yankees but their pitching AND hitting has been very inconsistent. Cle/TB/Toronto? Not really but this AL is sooo weak maybe one can get into the finals where anything can happen. Seattle has played well as a team recently, but the NL should own all of these for the following reasons.

NL

In the last 10 years or so it seems that the team that plays like a team without any great stars has won it all a lot. This year that means the winner will be Atlanta. I still don't see why they are winning games like they are. The old traditional formula says LA and the Mets will win it because they each have at least 3 pitchers that are damn near unbeatable and can easily overcome anyone in a best of 5 or even best of 7 series. As for offense LA is by far the deepest. The Mets are very good but their hitting can be up and down but their starters will give anyone a run.

AL Pennant odds today

Houston Astros
+155
New York Yankees
+225
Seattle Mariners
+800
Toronto Blue Jays
+800
Tampa Bay Rays
+850

NL pennant odd today

Los Angeles Dodgers
+145
New York Mets
+275
Atlanta Braves
+325
St Louis Cardinals
+900

World series odds today

Los Angeles Dodgers
+275
Houston Astros
+425
New York Mets
+500
New York Yankees
+600
Atlanta Braves
+700
St. Louis Cardinals
+1800
Seattle Mariners
+2000
Toronto Blue Jays
+2000

Bets I would make right now:

Seattle pennant -50/+400
Seattle World Series -50/+1000
Atlanta pennant -50/+160
Atlanta World Series -50/+350
LA World Series -50/+137
Mets World Series -50/+250

When you remember you get your bet back if you win, you can't get hurt too badly no matter who wins it all betting all these, but you won't get rich either so that tells me to maybe bet Seattle (both), Atlanta (both), and Mets (World) only and walk away from the rest. GL

Back