3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
2-1 in my CTG debut, +1.1 units.
Looked like a 3-0 day until the 7th inning at Seattle :stretcher:

Today's plays, 1 unit each -

LA Dodgers +110
Kansas City +150
Minnesota -130

Pickings are getting slimmer & slimmer every day. Overpriced favs when the doggies aren't barking isn't a good thing.
Good luck everybody. :shake:

pickings are slim . when you go searching too long then uh oh....

cant seem to find all the value i'm looking for..

good luck and continued sucess

is this gonna be the daily 3rd type thread?,,,,no pbox here huh?,,,,hmmmmm,,,oh well,,,,everything 1 unit unless otherwise noted,,,,,,,,,pitt +260,,,,,,,,balt+180,,,,,,bos-160,,,,,,phil/fla over 9.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta go'an_horse':cheers:,,,,,:bong::line::5_5_138:,,,,,,holy shit,they got weed smokin and blowin lines guy,,,,,,,i dont have to use the old way of makin a coke emoticon,,right kush?,,,,can i curse here or im i in trouble already,,seriously ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cursing is frowned upon here - watch yourself.
icon12.gif

''jerry,dont u start with me'',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this one is for u kush :liar:,,,,,, and what the hell is this?,,,,:crap_on_face:

Can't believe the White Sox are not on your card today Heffernan.

Floyd has pitched LIGHTS OUT against Detroit this year and Robertson has done nothing short of shitting the bed lately.

Take a look at it while it is still below 140.

u dont say hello pj?,,,,u either g8trb?,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will be forced to then use this shit on ur face type emoticon thing they got here,,:crap_on_face:,,,,,that thing is ffiinn hilarious:36_11_6:

PJ, I lean CWS, but I'm playing my card. With so few plays a loss at -150 would put a serious hurtin' on my chances of making a few bucks. Phillies fell into that category too.

My head is telling me to pound the hell out of the Dodgers though, still thinking about increasing that play.

BR, what's up my man.

They do have some funny ass emoticons over here.

Seems like these boys are a bunch of party animals over here, I like that. :cheers:

dam right g8tr,,u answer me when i say hello to u:whip:,,,,,:cheers:,,,,,,,,im sorry i have to use this for no reason ,just to use it:moosefukin:and this guy:smiley_abvm:,,,u know,for all the break dancing i do in my spare time,,,,,,,,,,,,

Overpriced favs when the doggies aren't barking isn't a good thing.
Good luck everybody. :shake:

Might want to take a look at the Nats here in the next couple weeks as
they play the Rox, Brewers, Mets, then Rox again (all vulnerable teams
IMO).....Bonafacio and Gonzalez have provided a NICE spark, and with the
letting go of Paul Lo Duca, it seems like everyone on that team is
playing with a fire under their ass. Should be catching around +150 or
more probably every day. I probably watch this team more than any
other, and they are playing inspired ball right now more than I've seen
them yet this year. . . The old Nats don't win on the road against an ace going down 3 inthe first inning like they did yesterday. Zimmerman, Guzman, and Dukes should all be coming back this week as well I believe, and I think Zimmerman is scheduled for tonight. Gonzalez had a "thigh contusion" last night, but is listed as day to day.

Or they could go back to sucking ass.:crap_on_face:

:cheers:

Can't believe the White Sox are not on your card today Heffernan.

Floyd has pitched LIGHTS OUT against Detroit this year and Robertson has done nothing short of shitting the bed lately.

Take a look at it while it is still below 140.

CWS is a great play tonight I believe as well. This series should put the Tigers out of their misery. They toyed with us a bit but when you keep sending Nate to the mound expect bad things.

k b s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:tiphat:,,,gotta go back to work,,,,,,,,ill be back after happy hour,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers:

We dont swear here, we dont smoke weed here, we dont do lines of white powder here, we dont wear oakleys, we dont like Young jeezy.

GL 3rd

got it alex,,no fun of any kind,,,,ill do those things on my own time,,,,,,,,,'an_horse'

We were going to have members install PBT's on their computers....too much work though and would really make the GD forum die:tiphat:

well that wouldnt work for me,,,,i am a complete lush,,,,and very good at it,,,,,ive spent the better part of 20 years never having to drive much livin in nyc,,taxi,,bus,,subway,,,,so i basically am loaded just about all the time,,,,,,im in fla for a few months here in the summer,,,there is no public transportation here ,,it sucks,,,i have to drive places it stinks,,plus im drunk most of the time so i have a cab on call for the most part:cheers:

Might want to take a look at the Nats here in the next couple weeks as
they play the Rox, Brewers, Mets, then Rox again (all vulnerable teams
IMO).....Bonafacio and Gonzalez have provided a NICE spark, and with the
letting go of Paul Lo Duca, it seems like everyone on that team is
playing with a fire under their ass. Should be catching around +150 or
more probably every day. I probably watch this team more than any
other, and they are playing inspired ball right now more than I've seen
them yet this year. . . The old Nats don't win on the road against an ace going down 3 inthe first inning like they did yesterday. Zimmerman, Guzman, and Dukes should all be coming back this week as well I believe, and I think Zimmerman is scheduled for tonight. Gonzalez had a "thigh contusion" last night, but is listed as day to day.

Or they could go back to sucking ass.:crap_on_face:

:cheers:
I like your thinking, just not tonight for me. :shake:
I'll be kkeping an eye on them though.

The Mets line doesn't make sense to me Boiler....Mets are slumping offensively, their pen is banged up (Wagner to DL, with Kunz at the back end now) and the line is skewed. I tried to find a similar matchup to compare lines.....about a month ago the Mets faced the Giants at home with Pelfrey matching up against Lincecum. You've got a light hitting NL West team @ NY with an ace on the mound. The Mets were only laying around -115 in that spot......how on earth are they laying 40 cents more here?

:line: He really is Barry Profit. I invested with that guy.:hang::10_5_137:
not yet u havent,,,:36_11_6:,,,,,,,now monte,just because a person uses a line blowing emoticon on a website does not mean they do it in real life,,,,:liar:,,,,,and yes, i will be spending all our profits on south american drugs and central american hookers till there is no money left

The Mets line doesn't make sense to me Boiler....Mets are slumping offensively, their pen is banged up (Wagner to DL, with Kunz at the back end now) and the line is skewed. I tried to find a similar matchup to compare lines.....about a month ago the Mets faced the Giants at home with Pelfrey matching up against Lincecum. You've got a light hitting NL West team @ NY with an ace on the mound. The Mets were only laying around -115 in that spot......how on earth are they laying 40 cents more here?
i am not happy about the price,,no real capping going on here,more a feel than anything,,,sd really cant push runs across,,,,,,,u m a ke g o o d p o i nt z though:cheers:

good luck 3rd, KC and banny looks like a good pick for that generous price.

minny i loooked at myself but didnt have the time today to look up their stats against the knuckleballers....although i do remmeber them shelling wakefuck on sunday night baseball earlier in the season.... but they were at home there.

Back