YTD +224.5

Yesterday

MLB 3-2 = -1

Thanks for the response yesterday TreyDawg. GL

Sides:

MLW/Pitt over 6 -170 (5 units)

Atlanta ML -130 (10 units)

Cubs/LA over 5 -160 (5 units)

Seattle/SA over 137 1/2 -110 (10 units)(WNBA)

Posted this yesterday because I was sure the total would go up. It actually went down 1/2 point so I was wrong.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seattle/SA over 137 -110 (10 units)(WNBA)
I may have been wrong about the line going up but it sure as hell should have and I'll take extra money on the over. GL :rofl:

I thought sure U would be on the Indians with all of the Braves injuries and Salazar @1-1, 3.52 who has put together some impressive performances. He has He struck 29 in 23 innings, and allowed three hits and has given up 15 hits in his four outings.

Kinda like the Pitt Over but the way they have been playing on never knows.

And of course, I just tail ur WNBA plays cause they = $$

Thanks for posting 'oldman'

Thanks Blood. Wood has been lights out and I don't like Salazar. He walks to many and that will get you in real trouble. They are just now putting the book together on him and if you find a patient team they will get a lot of scoring opportunities. I never count strikeouts because the other team has to make outs somehow. I once watched a guy that struck out the side for the first 2 straight innings. He allowed 5 runs on 8 hits in those innings but not one walk so his strikeout to walk ratio was outstanding. That was his first and only major league start though so there you go. GL

Back