MLB Tuesday 8/2

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5015
3-2 last

All x50 each overs -140

Colo/SD #1 over 6 1/2 - Feltner is bad, and SD should win this but for some reason the over feels safer than the -240 on Darvish.
Cinn/Miami over 6 1/2 - I know another Miami over trap but both starters had bad lasts.
Mets ML -270 - Betting this on degrom's first start of the year is complete stupidity. The odds are stupid high for a road team as well. I just think no matter how degrom does Mets beat Wash.
NYY ML -170 - To be honest, I came back and added this one in. You never know what Taillon is going to do and Gilbert is pretty decent, but I had 9 bets on the card, and I like to keep things even so even though it's in the middle of the pack it is #10 bet. Yanks should beat Seattle but walk away from this bet as it is really just foolishness.
MLW/Pitt over 7 - Both starters can yield 3-3. What the fuck is wrong with MLW? Leading their division and trade away the best closer in baseball. These teams give so much stupid money to average players you would think they would pay the really good ones and keep them.
Toronto/TB over 6 1/2 - Another trap over in TB but I can see 3-3 here.
Detroit +2 1/2 -180 - Manning looks better than Archer and a straight up ML win for the Tigers is worth a dollar or two.
ST Louis ML -160 - Not a big Wainwright fan but I will back him here against the Cubs.
LA ML -130 - Wood is decent but Anderson is better. Good road favorite odds as well.
Colo/SD #2 over 6 1/2 - Dangerous to bet overs in double headers but I think I can get at least one home safely.

Would be very happy going 6-4 or 5-5. GL

Back