MLB - Tuesday 8/19

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
YESTERDAY: 3-2, +1.20 units

Ugly card to choose from today:

UNDER ATL/METS 1ST 5 INNS 5 (-113) (1.25 UNITS)

UNDER COL/LAD 1ST 5 INNS 4 RUNS (EVEN) (1.25 UNITS)

UNDER LA ANGELS/TB 1ST 5 INNS 4 (-114) (1.25 UNITS)

MINNESOTA -1.5 RUNS (-109) (1.25 UNITS)

HOUSTON +224 (1.25 UNITS)

KANSAS CITY +171 (1 UNIT)

Yep, agree the Houston play is the best out there value wise... Not my thing but agree it is sexy.

Yep, agree the Houston play is the best out there value wise... Not my thing but agree it is sexy.

TDub-

I give LaRussa more credit this season than ever before. This may be a better managerial job than a few years ago when they got to the Series.

I totally missed the boat and bet them UNDER this year. My worst call of the season!

Congrats!

Thoughts on Detroit/Texas over? Seems like the sucker play on the board but both of these teams put up points especially late.

Thoughts on Detroit/Texas over? Seems like the sucker play on the board but both of these teams put up points especially late.

I like the UNDER 6 runs first 5 innings BUT FOR the umpire. I made a small wager on it...too small to list here.

TDub-

I give LaRussa more credit this season than ever before. This may be a better managerial job than a few years ago when they got to the Series.

I follow the Cards for betting purposes only and really kind of neutral on Larussa.. The whole batting the pitcher 8th and so forth kind of irritates me.. But ya, I give the guy credit, he has done a great job TY.. I think his best job though was the year Daryl Kile died mid-season and he kept everyone together.

Larussa's greatest strength however is he gets to write the name PUJOLS in the third spot in the lineup everyday:cheers:.

GL, FWIW didn't much like some of the BS surrounding you over at quilts, but sort of warming up to you over here.. Don't let the bad start dampen your enthusiasm. There are some very high end cappers over here and your input is always valued.. Surprised some of the BS didn't follow you actually.. Partners here are good at weeding that out:cheers:

I bet Cincy +1.5 +124 tonight. Do I think the Dunn-less, Griffey-less, hopeless Reds lineup can hang with the teddy bears at Wrigley? Nope.

But to get +1.5 +124 on a game with a set total of 7? I couldn't pass this up.

Alright, let me hear it, GH... should I commit myself to the asylum immediately?

Welcome aboard, Gamehunter. You will find much much less grief at this forum. :cheers:

I'm Taurus over there, with the Ted Williams avatar.
do my best to get you unboxed from time to time but without success.

Good luck. Good to see you here.

Thanks guys. I agree that without Kinsler the Texas offense will suffer but with Detroit's suspect bullpen who knows what could happen. I won't be playing this but was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

Back