Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4385
4-3 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. Good stuff. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

All x50 each overs -140

SD/Miami over 7 - I think my series parlay is in serious trouble as SD lost the opener and Manea has been really bad.
Phil ML -160 - Gibson has been solid and Zeuch horrible in first time start. So, if he is so bad why start him again? Simple. Because the Reds aren't going anywhere and have nothing to lose. It's a matter of player evaluation for them to see if this kid is worth keeping for the future.
TB/NYY over 7 - Yes, I am stubborn and stupid. I still believe someone will score runs between these two.
Cubs ML -150 - Corbin used to be a good pitcher. Operative word there is "used" to be.
Detroit +2 1/2 -150 - Hill not that bad and the odds not that huge for + runs.
Mets +2 1/2 -200 - Walker coming around and Morton bouncing which in horse racing means he is good every other start and bad every other. Unfortunately, he is due for a good start, but I still have to try Mets + runs.
LA/MLW over 7 1/2 - Woodruff will give you 3 runs and I think the league have scouted and figured out Pepiot. Enough runs should be scored here to get the over home safely.
Houston ML -120 - Verlander -120 against anyone? I'll take some of that.

GL

Reminder: We are going to the cabin north of Montreal this Friday for two weeks. I will post Friday but I won't be posting this Saturday or Sunday. We are supposed to get the internet set up Monday so I should be back posting regularly starting Monday. GL

Good luck today Wire. Think the Dodgers are worth a shot? This Pepiot kid is pretty good...

:cheers3:

Good luck today Wire. Think the Dodgers are worth a shot? This Pepiot kid is pretty good...

:cheers3:

15 walks in 20 innings is scary man, milw offense sucks but that the kind of thing that prob help them score some runs. It not a aberration either, his walks been too high all thru the minors.

Mets are really pissing me off all a sudden! Mfers can’t hit anything and w way these games were lined it like someone knew these clowns were gonna take this series off! Wtf?!?

Thanks Bank.

I took over 7 earlier, now I'm gonna add a lil' to that Brew Crew tt over 3*.

I know it too late now but man I woulda rolled with the 1st 5 team total opposed to full game, those 1.5 and 2.5 numbers thru 5 seem so much easier to get for me, plus im not capping pens so I rather keep it to the lineup vs the starting pitcher. Just for future reference. Hopefully those jokers get ya a few more!!

Back