3-1 last

Thanks for the response B.A.R. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each

Hou/TB over 7
Mets ML -150
CHW +2 1/2 +100
- Should have done this yesterday.

GL
That Yankee result yesterday was a head scratcher. Not sure how Boone has remained at the helm for doing nothing. The ignorance and laziness Im seeing on the field is on him. GL

I agree Wise but it seems the Yankees have always had those kind of problems. I attribute it to having too many "Stars" on one team. Their clubhouse chemistry has to be bad.

On top of that, they now have one of the premiere leadoff hitters in MLB with Chisholm and they bat him in the last half of the order. I have always thought Boone didn't know shit about a batting order. And on top of that Chisholm is joining in on the "I'm stronger than you are" contest that is the NYY home run hitters club. Chisholm has hit a ton of HR's in his first games with the Yankees and all the talking heads are falling all over themselves talking about it.

Yo, Boone, here's a clue. You didn't get Chisholm to hit HR's. You got him to hit leadoff and set the table for the real HR hitters. Since he has come there Boone has tried many different leadoff guys and none of them Chisholm. If Boone was half a manager, he would take the young speedster aside and say knock off that swinging for the fences shit. Just fucking get on base and Soto, Judge, and Stanton will knock you in. That's how you win games. Or you could just let everyone swing for the fences and then try to explain to your fans why you are only scoring 2-3 runs per game with this monster lineup. But if you look at it over the years that's what the Yankees have always done. Boone is an idiot and always has been. GL

Like the hou/tb over, think stros smack baz around with a second chance after he held them down last week. Dunno wtf Kikuchi give up? Pretty confident he strikes out a bunch but he could also walk 5!

I agree Wise but it seems the Yankees have always had those kind of problems. I attribute it to having too many "Stars" on one team. Their clubhouse chemistry has to be bad.

On top of that, they now have one of the premiere leadoff hitters in MLB with Chisholm and they bat him in the last half of the order. I have always thought Boone didn't know shit about a batting order. And on top of that Chisholm is joining in on the "I'm stronger than you are" contest that is the NYY home run hitters club. Chisholm has hit a ton of HR's in his first games with the Yankees and all the talking heads are falling all over themselves talking about it.

Yo, Boone, here's a clue. You didn't get Chisholm to hit HR's. You got him to hit leadoff and set the table for the real HR hitters. Since he has come there Boone has tried many different leadoff guys and none of them Chisholm. If Boone was half a manager, he would take the young speedster aside and say knock off that swinging for the fences shit. Just fucking get on base and Soto, Judge, and Stanton will knock you in. That's how you win games. Or you could just let everyone swing for the fences and then try to explain to your fans why you are only scoring 2-3 runs per game with this monster lineup. But if you look at it over the years that's what the Yankees have always done. Boone is an idiot and always has been. GL
They’re walking Judge to get to Stanton. Stanton never hits when it matters. His hitting mechanics are more common to see at the Little League level. Yankees have a bunch of swing and miss guys. Yanks have 2 good players and Chisholm providing a spark. I’d bat him behind Judge and move Stanton down towards the bottom. Volpe is up and down and DJ LeMahieu is no longer and MLB caliber player. He looks shot and overwhelmed.

They’re walking Judge to get to Stanton. Stanton never hits when it matters. His hitting mechanics are more common to see at the Little League level. Yankees have a bunch of swing and miss guys. Yanks have 2 good players and Chisholm providing a spark. I’d bat him behind Judge and move Stanton down towards the bottom. Volpe is up and down and DJ LeMahieu is no longer and MLB caliber player. He looks shot and overwhelmed.

Stanton hits ball best with his head/face! Lol

Jazz and Stanton both strike out way to damn much but I like the swagger Jazz brings to park, thought yanks desperately needed that!

Bank I get what you are saying about the yanks but it seems for the last 15 years or so all they have is swagger. GL

Wise, I hear what you are saying but moving Chisholm behind Judge only tells him to swing for the fences. That's not what they got him for and if that is why they got him there's no hope the Yanks are going anywhere. What hurt them most was Rizzo going down because he knew when to hit for hits and the others followed his example. Now it's who can hit 50 HR's (which they all can't but stupidly keep trying to) and watch NYY not make the playoffs. Or a quick exit as a wild card. GL

Bank I get what you are saying about the yanks but it seems for the last 15 years or so all they have is swagger. GL

Wise, I hear what you are saying but moving Chisholm behind Judge only tells him to swing for the fences. That's not what they got him for and if that is why they got him there's no hope the Yanks are going anywhere. What hurt them most was Rizzo going down because he knew when to hit for hits and the others followed his example. Now it's who can hit 50 HR's (which they all can't but stupidly keep trying to) and watch NYY not make the playoffs. Or a quick exit as a wild card. GL
They’ve had Chisholm batting 5th and 6th at times. For some reason they want him thinking power. He’s the leadoff hitter they’ve been missing. He’s 1 of the few guys who can actually run the bases.
Did I mention their bullpen stinks too? Lol

It ain’t gotta be white this ain’t cocane It could be yellow, red, pink, blue!! Basically a bag of skittles! Forjut orange!

Snow cap is the closest I ever came to smoking crack and that was plenty. Skiied for days!

Oh man that 1st hit of crack taste so good! We talking meth right now, way way different! Lol. not gonna stay up all week on crack! Unless you spending a fortune! Dont take much good meth to keep ya up all week!!! My problem with Coke was it was incredibly rare I could find Coke that didn’t fucking fry my nose, I be lucky to do a 8 ball before there wasn’t anything coming or goin out my honker! I could make a mean crack rock tho!!! That the funnest part bout crack is making the rocks!! Something so pleasing bout that big ball of crack banging around sides the Pyrex!!!!

Pro tip, if you ever been into X you know coming down in the morning a huge bummer. Have yourself a 8 ball or 2 of crack and the come down much better! Then of course you need a few zanny bars to come off the crack! Sleep few hours and ready to start all over!!

Oh man that 1st hit of crack taste so good! We talking meth right now, way way different! Lol. not gonna stay up all week on crack! Unless you spending a fortune! Dont take much good meth to keep ya up all week!!! My problem with Coke was it was incredibly rare I could find Coke that didn’t fucking fry my nose, I be lucky to do a 8 ball before there wasn’t anything coming or goin out my honker! I could make a mean crack rock tho!!! That the funnest part bout crack is making the rocks!! Something so pleasing bout that big ball of crack banging around sides the Pyrex!!!!

Pro tip, if you ever been into X you know coming down in the morning a huge bummer. Have yourself a 8 ball or 2 of crack and the come down much better! Then of course you need a few zanny bars to come off the crack! Sleep few hours and ready to start all over!!
It's really a disservice doing this in Wire's thread but that's where the conversation has gone.

No, I don't know the difference between crack and meth. Never knowingly have done either and I assume I'd know. Can say lighting that one hitter with some powder on top knocked me into next year. That was a different jolt altogether.

Only time I've done X was in Vegas and did it on Friday through Sunday. Monday was complete ass. Yet I stayed there all week and did it again the next Friday-Sunday and that Sunday was Halloween. Back in 2010. Not sure I've actually recovered from those two weekends but never done it since.

We bought the ABC store at planet hollywood out of those blinking lollipops. Was like a box and a half of them

Please never at me if you need to disparage women. That's really the wrong way to go.

Anywho, let's do damage tonight fellas.

Back