MLB Tuesday 8/10

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7960
2-0 last GS rained out and that saved my ass on that one.

All x50 each

MLW #1 ML -190 - Peralta beats newbie Steele. I actually give the nod to the Cubs in game #2 but no way will I bet them. I wouldn't even take Cubs +2 1/2 against Balt.
Detroit ML -110 - Speaking of Balt, Akin gets hammered when he starts and the Tigers are a solid baseball team with a solid starter in Mize. Det here.
LA ML -150 - Scherzer and LA offense beats Nola and Phil defense or lack thereof.
Cle +2 1/2 -180 - For the record I said Cle made a horrible trade cause they traded their second baseman with no backup and got nothing for him because their management sucks. Still a .500 team so I will take them occasionally with runs but the folks in Cle are still waiting for their world win and that's sad. Only been 57 years. Wait til next year!
Atl ML -110 - Blood would have gambled his whole bankroll on this one. Braves at home and only laying -110.
Colo +2 1/2 -180 - I know, big risk against the mighty Astros but Gray is very solid and Ordozzi hammered in last. Yes, I know the Rockie offense isn't as good as LA's. Stop interrupting.
KC +2 1/2 -160 - Cortes not bad but he's a converted reliever that won't go many innings. Lynch is pretty good. I think I told about some stats yesterday that if you take +2 1/2 runs against the Yankees you would now be 19-2 in their last 21. Good enough for me.

Thought I would use the bold today and try and look all professional and shit. Give it that tout look. And remember children, if I lose any picks today I will give you tomorrows losers absolutely FREE!

Grand Salami under 160 1/2 x400 - This could go either way at this number so I am leaning under because of the four 7 inning games but if it drops more than a point or two go over and if it goes up more than a point or two bet more.

GL

P.S. Yes, if you are thinking of starting a tout site I will join you. Just send me a private message and off we go. But then if we lose you will lose your job and house. Your kids will hate you. Your wife and dog will leave you. Your girlfriend will tell you you have syphilis. And then the really bad shit will start to happen.

Fuck it. Let's do it. It will be fun. GL

Back