MLB Tuesday 7/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1350
1-0 last - Won but for the wrong reasons as Sale didn't go. By the way, I don't list pitchers unless I am laying -300 or more then I do.

Thanks Inzane as always, I appreciate the response. GL

Pirate and Dodgers thanks for the response. Glad we hit it. GL

Tim, I know you meant to say I am full of it. GL :)

Thanks KJ. I lived out your way in the mid 80's and you are right. I forgot about AZ. Probably the one state you don't ever want to leave the interstate. GL

All x50 each

Minn ML -170
Tor/SF over 7

And no, I don't like Sale today since he is going against Gallen even though Sale's numbers do look better Gallen is too solid a pitcher. GL

Glad we match up, i had to take Blow Jays as well and hold my nose. Been fading Snell since game 1 when I saw he skipped spring training. He was awful as predicted and still is bad. Skipping ST, as you know, isn't a good recipe for pitching success. Jordan Mont. also comes to mind. Kikuchi isnt much better but has shown improvement lately. I hit both jays and over and hope it pays out. Also agree with you on Gallen-- love Dbacks tonight after squeaking by with a braves win last night. Gallen will step up big time, watched him years ago at UNC, could tell then he was going to be a great one. GL tonight.

YTD +1350
1-0 last - Won but for the wrong reasons as Sale didn't go. By the way, I don't list pitchers unless I am laying -300 or more then I do.

Thanks Inzane as always, I appreciate the response. GL

Pirate and Dodgers thanks for the response. Glad we hit it. GL

Tim, I know you meant to say I am full of it. GL :)

Thanks KJ. I lived out your way in the mid 80's and you are right. I forgot about AZ. Probably the one state you don't ever want to leave the interstate. GL

All x50 each

Minn ML -170
Tor/SF over 7

And no, I don't like Sale today since he is going against Gallen even though Sale's numbers do look better Gallen is too solid a pitcher. GL
I dont know man. I took Route 66 out of Vegas thru Arizona one time and it was awesome. Had the rental SUV going 120 lol

Like your picks probably find a parlay partner for the Twinks

Thanks Pirate. Not sure about Dbacks but I will root for you as I don't have a dog in that fight. Sale has been good recently. GL

Thanks Marsski. Forgot about 66 but it still isn't good to travel too far off the path out there. Always throw a big bottle or two of water in the car. I relooked and tried to find a partner to parlay with Minn and the only thing I came up with was KC but that is now listed as postponed. GL

Thanks Pirate. Not sure about Dbacks but I will root for you as I don't have a dog in that fight. Sale has been good recently. GL

Thanks Marsski. Forgot about 66 but it still isn't good to travel too far off the path out there. Always throw a big bottle or two of water in the car. I relooked and tried to find a partner to parlay with Minn and the only thing I came up with was KC but that is now listed as postponed. GL
I went Min/Cincy +164....Reds 8-2 vs Rox this year including 4 straight over the past week. Lodolo >Quantrill. GL

Last edited:
Back