MLB Tuesday 7/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4800
1-6 last - Nice job dickhead. Jesus, even my dog picks winners at 50%.

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks Cash. After 1-6, I can't do any worse in WNBA and CFL. GL

Thanks Bank. I always like to hear your thoughts. GL

Thanks Wise. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Pitt/Cubs over 8 - Neither of these starters are all that. Cubs are rolling but I can't bring myself to bet them at -180
Atlanta/Phil over 7 - Strider bad last and I know Nola is supposed to be one of this year's premier pitchers, but I just don't see it.
Balt +2 1/2 -170 - Mcclanahan is the real deal and probably Cy Young winner, but Watkins is no joke.
St Louis +2 1/2 -170 - Pallante is pretty steady. Berrios -220? Really? Obviously, the books know a shit lot more than I do.
NYY/Mets over 7 1/2 - Both starters are decent but this over is based purely on offenses.
SD ML -170 - If Clevinger can't beat this kid Hill, the Padres better pack up their post season hopes and go golfing now.
Boston ML -140 - Winckowski is just ok, but it looks like that CHW doubleheader has forced, or so he obviously thinks, Tito into a bullpen game starting one of his relievers to get his rotation back on track. Problem is Francona doesn't handle pitchers very well during games so I don't think it will work here. Worth a try on the home team.
Houston ML -150 - No doubt Montas is solid, but I think the Astros can find a way to beat him tonight.
SF ML -160 - Despite Rodon's last I think he beats Gilbert tonight.
LA ML -260 - Just being stubborn here as I can't believe Wash could beat the Dodgers. Do you know the fastest way to lose money betting baseball? Be stubborn and refuse to believe one team can beat another.

GL

i don’t know if you realize this but cards will be without goldy and arenado this series, they not vaxed. Personally I don’t like that Pallante kid we pitching tonight but think the line is mostly based on us not having our best 2 hitters. Cards have enough depth I think they can compete still, just saying I think that why the line higher than you expected.

My thoughts line up w you on balty. I love McClanahan but think these teams are very close for line to be this big.

As much I had a hunch that oak was gonna get to oderizzi yesterday I think Garcia is gonna straight up mow the A’s lineup down! I played him over 5.5 k’s pretty heavy!!!

I realize lad always gonna lay a big ass number to nats but I’m really high on Josiah Gray, if he on he can shut down any lineup imo. we have to see how he reacts to facing the team who traded him? Not sure as I dunno about his mental makeup yet, just like his stuff. If he has the right stuff upstairs he should pitch a gem tonight but hard to say as he young and hasn’t really been in any spots to learn that about him!!

Back