MLB - Tuesday 7/23

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
OVER PITT/WASH 8.5 Runs (-110) (1.25 Units)

OVER ATL/METS 7.5 Runs (-120) (1.25 Units)

SAN DIEGO +119 (1.25 Units)

MIAMI +145 (1.25 Units)

CUBS +165 (1 Unit)

CINCY GM 1 -130 (1.25 Units)

UNDER. NYY/TEX 9 Runs (-120) (1.5 Units)

KANSAS CITY -115 (1.5 Units)

WHITE SOX +102 (1.25 Units)

DODGERS EVEN (1.25 Units)

Totals are killing us. They are always -110 to -125 and I would guess that they are hitting at 50% if I'm being generous.

I think they are too difficult to make a profit on.

WTF, Cgreen. I'm doing it just to help out GH. I keep track of it anyway for my own bankroll...so I'm actually counting my own $$. Do you have nothing better to do at 11am than to bitch and complain??

WTF, Cgreen. I'm doing it just to help out GH. I keep track of it anyway for my own bankroll...so I'm actually counting my own $$. Do you have nothing better to do at 11am than to bitch and complain??

You really think the guy needs your help figuring out his total? To make my point, surf the entire web and see if you can find another thread where a guy is doing somebody else's totals. If you wanna count your own $, make your own thread to do it!

You really think the guy needs your help figuring out his total? To make my point, surf the entire web and see if you can find another thread where a guy is doing somebody else's totals. If you wanna count your own $, make your own thread to do it!
I just checked the entire internet...and you are correct. Thank you for the constructive post.
And I used to have my own threads, but work and family leave me time enough to follow others picks (same as you have seemed to do since day 1 here), except I help out where I can instead of critiquing other's work.

I just checked the entire internet...and you are correct. Thank you for the constructive post.
And I used to have my own threads, but work and family leave me time enough to follow others picks (same as you have seemed to do since day 1 here), except I help out where I can instead of critiquing other's work.

You call counting another guys $ "work"?? Lol. All good bro, keep doing what your doing!

Back