MLB Tuesday 7/23

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1380
1-0 last

Pitt ML -95/+50 - They are going to set Skenes price at -300 as soon as the Pirates trade him to someone like the Dodgers or Yankees but for now he is good value less than -200 even with the Pirates offense.

Not much again today but was tempted by Toronto and LA over. If I could get 7, I would hit them, but they sit at 8 1/2 so can't even buy them down to 7. Always more tomorrow. GL

Yeah, Skenes is a monster. Are you talking about a parley with Tor/LA over in both games?

Bol today Wire...

Thanks Inzane. I would think taking each at over 8 one of them should hit for no worse than a split but parlaying over 7 each at -210 and -225 comes to +113 for the parlay so it would be -50/+56 or something like that is not a bad bet. GL

Love Pitt today, took them F5 and game-1, and big on Toronto Over (with tampa ML) and Both LA's over. Good luck tonight, hope you nail all the plays.

been talking bout this one w some ppl today. dont have anything against it just feels to damn expensive to back pirates even with skenes. i think id prefer playing cards ff team total under 1.5. cuts the juice in half and really i dont think i want a pirates ticket if cards somehow manage to score 2+ off skenes thru 5 innings, not that pit couldn't score enough and still beat lynn, just don't feel like the price would be justified if we fast forward to 5th and cards have gotten 2 or more off skenes. that my way of seeing it anyways. gl buddy

Thanks Pirate. I have to look more at that first 5 bet. I don't do that but it makes sense. GL

Hope it hits Tim. GL

Thanks Bank. Good points as always. I am more comfortable with the play since it is against Lynn who even the Pirate offense can hit but I hear you about the odds. GL

Thanks Pirate. I have to look more at that first 5 bet. I don't do that but it makes sense. GL

Hope it hits Tim. GL

Thanks Bank. Good points as always. I am more comfortable with the play since it is against Lynn who even the Pirate offense can hit but I hear you about the odds. GL

lynn has always been a monster pain in the ass for me to cap. i mostly think he a scrub but anytime i take a stance against him with a good lineup he manages to make me look stupid, then you watch him get crushed by the marlins or nats of the world, i never understand it when he blanks a good team with his assortment of 2-3 different unspectacular fastballs but then he can't navigate his way around a bad lineup without getting smashed! just look at this prick May this year, he got jacked up practically every start with the exception of totally shutting down o's (when they were really swinging bats well) for 6 innings, his only quality start the entire month vs by far the best lineup he faced!! if i can avoid having to include him in my cap i tend to do so, guy been making me look bad for years with his unpredictable (for me anyways) shit! lol.

some sports there a team or 2 that i can never figure out, with baseball it mostly a handful of individual pitchers that best for me to just stay the hell away. luckily i think i have more pitchers i feel incredibly confident capping to make up for the few like lynn who i would go bankrupt trying to play all his starts!!

lynn does have horrific career numbers vs pirates, didn't realize he been that bad vs them for so long! freaking lance lynn, just talking bout a game he gonna pitch annoys me! lol.

like i said i have 0 interest in cardinals, i just couldn't wrap my head around the price for pirates to be laying., id guess more times than not the games with a somewhat inflated line w a team generally not in that ballpark a good indicator they the right side. i hope they smash lynn early and you coast to a W my friend! gl

Back