MLB Tuesday 7/20 All Star game

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5675
1-6 last - sparkling!

Thanks Bank. GL

AL/NL over 7 -140/+100 - I know these are supposed to be the best pitchers around but to me that's not saying much. Add in the fact that it is also the best hitters and there is no one to pitch around like in a regular game therefore 3-3 should be more than possible. Did I mention that some of these starting tulips don't do so well coming out of the bullpen?

But this is way past the mid season mark by 2 weeks when this game is usually played. Having played, I'm not much for ever considering the fatigue factor because I don't think it comes into play as often as most think but I will consider if the players give a shit or not. At this point, I would lean heavily toward them not giving a shit about this game so my advice to you is don't bet a lot on this game. GL

These YTD numbers don't include the HR Derby bet I made which happens tonight. I will put all of this together Thursday when we get back to real baseball. GL

For most part I think they do care but I still don’t bet much on it. Pretty much impossible to cap it imo. Man, under was only play I was considering, this thing doesn’t get over 8 hardly ever.

Al wins and it goes under is pretty much clockwork, kinda like army/navy ncaa fb going under!! Lol. NL had 20 hitters in a row make outs last night!!
Othani getting picked off was an awful display of all the hype this guy gets.

Back