MLB Tuesday 7/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3825
2-0 last

There is more than one way to make money betting on MLB. A new thing I have discovered is through BetMGM. I know they aren't available in many states but if you have it in yours check this out. It does involve capping, but I can do that for you. You are looking for pitchers that have been scored on a lot recently or any pitcher just called up to make his major league debut. Examples of these today are:

MLW - Teheran - 6 and 7 runs allowed in last two starts.
Cinn - Weaver - at least 4 runs scored on him in 4 of his last 5 starts.
TB - Bradley - 4, 5, and 7 runs scored on him in his last 3 starts.

After you have the hittable pitchers now go to the game (MLW/Phil) in BetMGM and click on where it says "all wagers". Next at the top of those choices click on "signature bets". Scroll down to "Players combined bases". Here you will see Schwarber and Turner (Phil) combined bases 5+ = +130. Bet $5 on the over 5+ This means if they combine for 5 or more bases together you will win $6.50 for your $5 bet. Only hits as walks do not count.

Next go to SF/Cinn game - all wagers - signature bets - players combined bases - Wade and Pederson (SF) bet $5 combined 5+ bases = +125.

Finally go to TB/Texas game - all wagers - signature bets - players combined bases - Semien and Seager (Texas) bet $5 combined 5+ bases = +165

Not a lot of risk but you will be surprised how effective this is. I am also working on laddering the bets so I will not only take 5+ combined bases for $5 I will also take the same pair of players for $5 6+ bases. In the Philly example, Schwarber and Turner pay +130 for 5+ and +210 for 6+.

Hope I didn't confuse you and if you don't have BetMGM but can get it in your state get it. If you can't get it in your state, then I have just wasted about 10 minutes of your time. Sorry about that.

P.S. I have only played with this in BetMGM. I don't know if you can get the same kind of thing from other books.

All x50 each

SD ML -120 - Musgrove looks sharp and Manoah has issues.
Detroit ML -150 - Skubal was once the best Det had and he looks good now coming back from injury. Lynch very hittable.
Seattle ML -130 - Ober decent but Woo is really pitching well. Nod to the home team here.

GL

Back