MLB Tuesday 7/11 All Star Game

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3825

Hi folks. Thank you for all the well wishes. Things are settling down some, but we still don't know what to do with 92 year old mother in law in Montreal. Wife is a rampaging beast. Father was dying, mother was/is falling apart, and old ass husband was in the hospital up there all at the same time. Then her father died, her mother fell completely apart, and her old ass husband was shipped back to the US leaving her alone. Fellas, no matter what we might think about ourselves women are just fucking tougher than we are.

One final word before we close the book on all that. I seriously doubt your medical insurance covers you in Canada or Mexico. I know for sure Medicare doesn't and I know her work health insurance doesn't (Aetna). So please think about getting travel medical coverage if you are going to leave the country for more than a day. We just enrolled with AIG Travel Guard. $259 per person for an entire year. We got that because we go across the border all the time, but you can get it for a single trip much cheaper.

Let's get back to MLB.

NL/AL over 7 -140 x50

These are the best pitchers but frankly that isn't saying much. They have to get ready in a shorter than normal time to pitch only one inning. And these hitters are some of the best because they don't swing at pitches 50 feet out of the strike zone. Well, they do but not as often. I think we can find 7 runs to at least push. But don't be thinking if the score goes 3-3 you are safe because I don't think these tulips go extra innings. God forbid.

GL

I had over 5.5 -238 for beer $ and watched these hitters swing underneath every pitch above the belly button. I would pitch letter high all day long. This game was the example as to why we’re seeing batting averages under 240 across the board.
I’m off to Tahoe for Celebrity Golf and will be checking back in on Friday. Smoltz will be there and can’t wait to ask him how he would pitch today opposed to in his day. GL

I had over 5.5 -238 for beer $ and watched these hitters swing underneath every pitch above the belly button. I would pitch letter high all day long. This game was the example as to why we’re seeing batting averages under 240 across the board.
I’m off to Tahoe for Celebrity Golf and will be checking back in on Friday. Smoltz will be there and can’t wait to ask him how he would pitch today opposed to in his day. GL
I don't watch much baseball as too boring for me. Almost have to pay. but when I do watch I love listening to Smoltz - think he's great.

Clown show now. Far cry from when Pete Rose was destroying Ray Fosse's career trying to score run. When all the players are laughing and clowning around with each other think the better part of valor is to not bet (or watch). NBA is worse and a total joke now but baseball catching up quick. GL 2h and hope you're feeling better.

Back