MLB Tuesday 6/6

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4115
1-1 last
1-0 GS

Thanks Bank. It is never a bad idea to walk past a bet. GL

All x50 each

AZ ML -140 - Henry grades out better than Irvin.
Oak +2 1/2 -160 - You should walk away from this one. Kaprielian is not good. Keller is very good but has fallen on hard times. I go by recent performance not names so this is a play for me.
NYY ML -170 - Have the Yanks found something in this Schmidt? I believe they have.
Toronto ML -130 - Gausmann is on serious sale at -130. He is light years better than Hunter Brown.
Mets/Atlanta under 10 - I really don't get this total because Carrasco has been very good last two starts and Elder is just about unhittable.
STL/Texas under 10 1/2 - Can't explain this one either. Maybe because it's in Texas? But that was the old Texas launching pad not this new stadium.
SF/Colo under 13 - Standard under play for me at Coors when I can get under 12 1/2 or higher.
Cubs/Ana under 10 - Really just a bet to make the card even. Both starters have had bad outings in their last 3 and that's never a good reason to take an under.

Will be back for the GS. Right now, the true added total is 135. That means they will make the GS 140 1/2. Which in turn means it is time to call in the dogs and piss on the fire. We are going hunting. GL

Get em tioday Wire

Also for anyone with DK looking to take the GS, bank mentioned it the other day, it's under "Daily Specials" once you go to MLB. It's sitting at u142.5 -115 right now, you know damn well that DraftKings is going to shade to the over bettors. Not sure if Fanduel does that too.

I dunno if I’d say Keller been bad? He has punched out 8+ in 7 straight starts. He has given up some runs the last few but I thought he still pitched pretty dang well, little bit of bad luck imo. He still went 6 innings and gave them a chance to win, I think he shits all over A’s but I been wrong before.

I think rangers Jack up Liberatore for some runs, he not very good, his 1st 2 starts this year came against 2 of the worst lhp hitting teams in the league and he still wasn’t super impressive to me. Rangers love hitting lhp, he walks way too many, think this a really bad combo. I certainly don’t expect cards score much off dunning tho, the concern would be both pens combined with the 4 runs or so I expect they get off Liberatore.

Damn I really have to get a DK account. Thanks KJ. GL

Bank, I know you love strikeout pitchers as you always play them in your props, I also agree Keller beats the A's but Keller has over a 6.00 era in his last two starts. That tells me enough could be wrong with him that A's stay within 2. And you are right Dunning was the key for me in that under. GL :)

Damn I really have to get a DK account. Thanks KJ. GL

Bank, I know you love strikeout pitchers as you always play them in your props, I also agree Keller beats the A's but Keller has over a 6.00 era in his last two starts. That tells me enough could be wrong with him that A's stay within 2. And you are right Dunning was the key for me in that under. GL :)

I don’t really think all runs are created equal, if memory serves me right they pushed him way too far in the seattle game and he put some guys on that got charged to him before he left. Giants did scatter a bunch of hits but they were mostly singles, he didn’t get hit hard at all that game really, didn’t walk guys, and actually got the W. I just don’t think he gonna run into those problems again. Even against a good offense I’d expect better, against A’s I have him going 7 allowing 2-3 at most. I could be wrong tho, it happens. I really want to be on pirates one way or another but it really steep for a offense I don’t trust much. I could see the +2.5 working out cause pirates might only score 3-4. I might lay the -165 for pirates Ff -.5, or take the plus money on Keller to fan 8+? Prob won’t mess with game at that price. Hope you cash brother, I just can’t stomach oakland. I’ve tried a few their pitcher props lately and been fucked every time against weaker hitting lineups! Lol.

Cards should def struggle with dunning, he has the kind of mix that can make them look stupid, just hope they did their scouting report, if so he will throw a ton of sliders to the middle the order and bunch of change ups to the lefties!

I agree Bank. All runs aren't created equal and all outings aren't bad despite what they seem. But you know me I'll take + runs on anything I even think has a chance. GL

On the lighter side of the news the wife and I opened a DK account just now and I was able to get in on that GS under 142 1/2. Unfortunately, the wife would only let me bet $25 on it in "her" account. Geez. GL

I saw the other post thanks Bank. Just figured it was worth a buck or two on the +runs. Glad they helped in Sept. brother. GL

I saw the other post thanks Bank. Just figured it was worth a buck or two on the +runs. Glad they helped in Sept. brother. GL

Gives me a way to keep betting bases, you know I hate those huge Mlb favs but my win percentage on playing those monster dogs at end the year usually not good enough to be worth it. +2.5 changed all that!

I agree Bank. Plus it's fun. GL

Wise, I gave up trying to figure out why the public does what they do in MLB. Giolito is a name and Schmidt isn't. Anything can happen in baseball, but Giolito has been very generous recently. Schmidt has not allowed much in his last 3 starts. Unless someone found out one of these isn't starting then I think the Yanks at home are a good bet at reasonable odds. The only thing in question is Schmidt will only go around 5 innings. So, gauge you comfort in the yank bullpen, list the pitchers as must start, and fire away. GL

CHW just beat up Detroit while the Yanks handled Dodgers. Public sees CHW winning 3 in a sweep and don't often look to see against who. GL

Was about to jump on the Yanks and see the ML dropped to 135. That’s a pretty hefty drop. GL

Personally I love fading 20 cent and bigger moves in mlb. Some these lines make no sense from open (see Baltimore agaibst giants last series and now dogs to milw) and some moves make even less sense. I had a ton of pitcher props move wrong way after I bet the past week and damn near all the ones that moved weird cashed.

CHW just beat up Detroit while the Yanks handled Dodgers. Public sees CHW winning 3 in a sweep and don't often look to see against who. GL

Someone continues to like cws no matter how garbage they been, same with cardinals and pads. Some of the worst playing teams this year but ppl can’t get past perception of what they thought bout any of them.

I think you are bang on Bank. People never get past what they are told about teams. And they continue to throw their money at them. Even a kid knows if things aren't going the right way wait and see and maybe it turns around. But these folks are getting creamed because they think SD is a quality team. Ok that came out wrong. They are a quality team on paper, but they suck as a team. Has to be chemistry. And I still can't see why they have the same manager. They will wait until all star break and then fire him having wasted yet another month.

Same thing goes that Dodgers never lose, Yankees never lose, Red Sox never lose, Texas can't win and AZ can't win. Cost folks tons of money every year and that's why I never look at pitchers or team names when I cap. GL

You know your point is so good it got me to realizing that's why it's so hard for people to win consistently in MLB over the course of a season. They don't look at what is they only look at what they think is. If a "good" pitcher goes bad everyone says he just had a bad outing, and he will be unhittable again this time they must bet him. I always say there is something wrong and I will probably bet against him. With runs but against him. That blind faith gets you beat.

You know where that comes from? Being fucking old as dirt. I never saw Gibson, Kofax, or Drysdale ever have two bad days in a row. And realize when they had a "bad" day it was when they gave up 4 runs once. Today 5, 6, and 7 runs happens all the time. GL

You know your point is so good it got me to realizing that's why it's so hard for people to win consistently in MLB over the course of a season. They don't look at what is they only look at what they think is. If a "good" pitcher goes bad everyone says he just had a bad outing, and he will be unhittable again this time they must bet him. I always say there is something wrong and I will probably bet against him. With runs but against him. That blind faith gets you beat.

You know where that comes from? Being fucking old as dirt. I never saw Gibson, Kofax, or Drysdale ever have two bad days in a row. And realize when they had a "bad" day it was when they gave up 4 runs once. Today 5, 6, and 7 runs happens all the time. GL

It not just ppl, I know the books make these lines as much off perception as reality but it blows my mind every year when we get these teams like snakes and o’s, books will keep giving us nice odds on them till bout august they will give up on their preseason projections, shit crazy to me, then they do same shit the opposite way with pads,cards, Mets, continue pricing them like playoff teams! I’m a seeing is believing type mofo, I like taking teams playing good ball, I don’t give a shit what I thought before the season or what the name on jersey says! I remember yhe 1st year twins got relevant again they continued being dogs up till at least the all start break and here we go with other up and comers, I freaking love it, it why baseball always been the sport I count on making money!

Amen Bank. GL

Played the GS with ya today, I couldn’t believe it actually still went under yesterday when I was pretty much right bout all but 1 the games I thought be high scoring (rangers rrslly fucked me leaving guys all over the bases), shit crazy, even with those 15 run games it still looked like you had a pretty great cushion with last 2 games in action. I never totslled it up but I’m sure it stayed under! Basically long as we get 2-3-4 games with 4-5 runs it damn near impossible to beat and we gomma get those practically every day! Great stuff man. You only person in quite some time I’ve borrowed a few ideas from!

Well think I just figured out why we can bang this salami under and books don’t care. I just tried telling a friend of mine about it and got into 15 min argument cause he says over is due, or not with day games. And 10 other dumb fuck reasons why he would play the over. Ppl are just stupid. Thanks to them we get nights like tonight with a 17 run game and 7 total that hit double digits and it still went under! Good luck finding a higher scoring day than today and under still hit and my asshole friend wants to argue with me how he thinks over due! lol. It painfully obvious we not the average gamblers cause we worried bout math and shit, most of them apparently can’t count!

Well think I just figured out why we can bang this salami under and books don’t care. I just tried telling a friend of mine about it and got into 15 min argument cause he says over is due, or not with day games. And 10 other dumb fuck reasons why he would play the over. Ppl are just stupid. Thanks to them we get nights like tonight with a 17 run game and 7 total that hit double digits and it still went under! Good luck finding a higher scoring day than today and under still hit and my asshole friend wants to argue with me how he thinks over due! lol. It painfully obvious we not the average gamblers cause we worried bout math and shit, most of them apparently can’t count!
Tonight the added runs were the difference. Just my opinion but think we should keep low going forward. Just enjoy it amongst ourselves while it lasts.

Back