MLB Tuesday 6/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4495
4-2 last

Thanks Bank. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each overs -140

Minn/Cle #1 over 8 - I have no clue what to do with this DH. But there is an afternoon game so I am going over both in hopes of getting one of those home.
Minn/Cle #2 over 8 - See above
Oak/NYY over 7 - Capped 3 games so far and come to the conclusion nothing looks good and I can't figure out why I am betting these. Stop reading this and don't bet anything today.
Atl/Phil over 7 - Completely on tilt at this point. My brain is saying "Oh good! A total of 7. I like over 7. Fuck the capping, let's bet over 7. "
Pitt +2 1/2 - Brain also saying "I haven't bet a plus runs yet. Let's do one of those!"
Hou/Mets over 7 1/2 - Both starters generous. Both offenses capable. Holy shit! This one actually makes sense. Probably lose.
LA ML -190 - LA bounces back as Kershaw beats Freeland.
Texas ML -130 - Gray has looked very good and should be able to beat KC with Heasley's bad last.
SD/AZ over 7 - Both good starters but should find 3-3 here.
Balt +2 1/2 - 200 - Ray starting to come around but Kremer is a star in the making. Birds should stay close.
SF ML -200 - Skubal started season very good but hammered in last 3 starts. Rodon throwing BB's and almost unhittable. I know it's a lot of chalk but don't give runs. Put your big girl panties on and bet the damn ML.

Have you ever typed a thread and after you hit send you just know you are going to piss someone off? :rofl:

GL

Good luck today Wire!

:cheers3:

And yes I frequently hit send and know I'm gonna piss some people off, that's what makes it fun!

Thanks Inzane. Yes, I do enjoy it as well. GL

Couldn't say it better myself Bank. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I forgot my hedge on the longshot series parlay for -25/+300. Balt won and Texas won so they are safe for now but Boston lost so

Toronto ML -35/+25 - If Toronto does win killing the parlay I lose nothing. If Boston wins we do it again tomm and the series parlay is alive and worth +265 now if it wins and we bet ML Toronto to win 60 to cover the cost of the parlay and todays lost Toronto ML bet.

These series parlay hedges are fun. GL

Back