MLB Tuesday 6/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +91.7

Minus parlay yesterday = -10

When you see my picks today you will think I'm crazy. Most do anyway but trust me this works on those rare occasions when it caps out the right way. Tuesday's slate of games caps out perfectly for this. In fact, the only crazy thing I am doing is getting it in now. People love overs so many of these lines will change in my favor if I waited until tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately I can't wait as I have to pick up the wife.

And now without further ado, a blanket under card. And don't start with that "Not all of these are -110". You are right a lot are at +100 and a few are -120 but for the sake of easy accounting I am making them all -110 which is what it comes out to. Sue me if you don't like it.

Grand Salami under 125 1/2 for 15 units

Sides: 5 units each at -110

Texas/NYY under 7 1/2

AZ/Wash under 7

Cle/Balt under 9

Ana/Det under 9

Minn/Mia under 7

Colo/Bost under 9 1/2

Toronto/TB under 8 1/2

Atl/KC under 7 1/2

Mets/CHW under 7 1/2

Cubs/MLW under 8

STL/Hou under 9

Cinn/Oak under 7 1/2

Phil/SD under 7 1/2

Pitt/Sea under 7

SF/LA under 7 1/2

15 games and I will go probably 8-6-1 then add in the GS if noone rains out and it will be a very good day. GL

Last edited:
all the home teams in the National League and all the away teams in the American ...Owning Mahowny ....Reminds me of that part of the movie for some reason. Best of luck .. no errors please ..limited BP please. .... big strikezones please. Good luck w2w

I have the GS @ Under 126 presently

This card sure reminds me of the 'old days'

I havent had time to look the games...my large tv crapped out on me last nite, gotta go buy a new one today

talk later

Damn son you were right. Mine should have read 125 1/2 not 123 1/2. Typo. I changed it. Sorry about the TV. GL

Back