MLB Tuesday 6/25

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1490
2-1 last
1-1 parlays

Thanks Cash but I was on a nice run before the rant. Was like 7-0 before I left but the rant will probably fuck it up. GL πŸ˜† πŸ™ƒπŸ˜†

All x50 each

Phil ML -120 - What's in a name? Not a damn thing. Skubal has been a good pitcher in the past. But Skubal has allowed 4 runs in each of his last two starts. Suarez has allowed 4 runs total in his last 3 starts. I think Philly is a pretty good hitting team. Is Detroit? I'm thinking -120 is not a lot to lay to back Philadelphia since they are doing well this year, I think.

Houston ML -270 - I really don't like Hunter Brown. Truly I don't and never have. But who I like and don't like has nothing to do with capping. What does have to do with capping is Brown has allowed exactly 1 run in 19 innings in his last 3 starts. Against lesser opponents but that's solid pitching. Gomber has allowed 19 runs in his last 17 innings over 4 games. He also allowed 5 home runs in that span. Not so good. Now the question is even if you take the pitchers out of it, which you shouldn't, is Colo better than Hou? Oh, and did I mention Houston is at home?

Parlays:

Phil ML -120
Atlanta ML -140
- good bet there by itself actually
Houston ML -270

-50/+160

Phil +2 1/2 -450
NYY +2 1/2 -500
Atl +2 1/2 -500
LA +2 1/2 -800
Hou +2 1/2 -800

-50/+60

GL

i think skubal is actually one the best lefties in the game, true he has struggled a few starts but imo guys like him generally figure it back out sooner than later. certainly not knocking this play, -120 when you get philly offense who smashes lefties and ranger who been lights out faces a tigers offense who usually can't hit a beach ball thrown by a lefty!! certainly a much easier task for ranger so price is def cheap to back him. i tend to think both will be very good and it be a tight low scoring game, at moment lean to the ff under 3.5 but havnt played anything yet. skubal has struggled a bit but i think it more likely he pitches well and his stuff is absolutely better than the lefties philly has compiled that top 3 ops vs lhp against. either way certainly nothing wrong w backing the best team in baseball at that price with one the best lefties facing a crappy offense! gl

i think skubal is actually one the best lefties in the game, true he has struggled a few starts but imo guys like him generally figure it back out sooner than later. certainly not knocking this play, -120 when you get philly offense who smashes lefties and ranger who been lights out faces a tigers offense who usually can't hit a beach ball thrown by a lefty!! certainly a much easier task for ranger so price is def cheap to back him. i tend to think both will be very good and it be a tight low scoring game, at moment lean to the ff under 3.5 but havnt played anything yet. skubal has struggled a bit but i think it more likely he pitches well and his stuff is absolutely better than the lefties philly has compiled that top 3 ops vs lhp against. either way certainly nothing wrong w backing the best team in baseball at that price with one the best lefties facing a crappy offense! gl
It likely will be a 7th or 8th inning run that wins, I doubt much of anything happens the first five

It likely will be a 7th or 8th inning run that wins, I doubt much of anything happens the first five

yea i like the ff under quite a bit. i find it super curious both tt at 1.5 which expected but they actually have tigers over at -130 while philly is 10 cents or so less. that has to scream they like skubal quite a bit cause i woulda thought those prices be reversed. i can't see either team scoring more than 1-2 off the starters unless it late and they maybe come out with a runner on.

yea i like the ff under quite a bit. i find it super curious both tt at 1.5 which expected but they actually have tigers over at -130 while philly is 10 cents or so less. that has to scream they like skubal quite a bit cause i woulda thought those prices be reversed. i can't see either team scoring more than 1-2 off the starters unless it late and they maybe come out with a runner on.
Don't remotely have it in front of me but doesn't Skubal end up with a very high pitch count by the 6th usually?

Don't remotely have it in front of me but doesn't Skubal end up with a very high pitch count by the 6th usually?

no not really, i dunno if he tend to get in trouble in 6th-7th but for most part he been exiting games only being in 80s amd 90s pitches. he hasnt even thrown 100 all year and he has been to or past the 6th in lots of games, he pretty efficient for the most parts

i don't know for certain but i'd guess tigers tend to let him go out for 7th and yank him if anyone gets on, that kinda how it looks from surface, not sure if that the case tho.

Back