MLB Tuesday 6/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3315
4-2 last

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

Pitt/STL #1 under 10 - Both starters can have off days but this under looks pretty good since it's a DH and some good hitters are bound to sit.
TB +2 1/2 -180 - You know what's great about line makers? They get something in their pointy little heads and they won't let it go despite evidence to the contrary. Look at Cole's last start and tell me why he's a -220 favorite here. But the NAME! The NAME!
Atlanta ML -200 - Fried beats the "Shut me down early for the season King" Did you see Strasburg's first and only last start?
MLW/Mets over 7 1/2 - Wish this was 7 but I think I can find 8 runs.
Hou/Texas over 8 - With these two starters I'm ok with a higher total of 8 here.
SD ML -130 - Gotta love those low priced road favorites. Whoa! Deja vu. Seems like I have said that before. Groovy.
Cle/Colo under 11 - Here we go again with the huge totals in Colo.
LA ML -200 - Syndergaard finally threw a good game in his last but he's no Gonsolin.

GL

Especially since they're 13-5 L18 at NY.

one of only a couple teams that have actually won 2 games in a series vs yanks this year, they did it in a 4 game series. oddly enough the only 2 teams to do it in 3 been the always awful O's and the playing like trash white sox, crazy game baseball is!

Yankees are a mirage. One of the easiest schedules you could possibly concoct for an AL East team to this point. 13 games against the O's. 3 against Boston and 4 Tampa. Finished off the Tigers for the season, still have all 7 against the Astros coming up. The next two weeks will be a true test. My guess is they will go something like 6-7. Put some money on the Jays to win AL East at +375 since I bet they'll cut big time into that 8 game deficit during that time.

Yankees are a mirage. One of the easiest schedules you could possibly concoct for an AL East team to this point. 13 games against the O's. 3 against Boston and 4 Tampa. Finished off the Tigers for the season, still have all 7 against the Astros coming up. The next two weeks will be a true test. My guess is they will go something like 6-7. Put some money on the Jays to win AL East at +375 since I bet they'll cut big time into that 8 game deficit during that time.

It really a bad break for them that they didn’t get to play Boston more early on. Sox swinging bats better now and I even heard Sale was doing something, be much tougher having to play them going forward. Even with the easy schedule ya gotta hand it to them, lots of teams don’t bury the bad teams. I agree they prob play lot closer to .500 ball vs the good teams coming up but they gave themselves a nice cushion. Really all ya gotta do to be a playoff team these days is play .500 ball vs the good teams and smack the bad teams around like they doing.. I dunno if I’d call them a mirage but I certainly don’t think they any better than tampa or jays.

Regardless of competition yanks lineup is prob about as good as anyones. It the starting pitching that you would think will fall off some.

Oh there is no question they are a playoff team. Especially in an environment where the Twins are one too. I think they top out around 95-100 wins, same as the Jays. It will be a dogfight for the AL East. Both teams have pitching staffs pitching above expectations and strong offenses. I expect the Jays offense to hold out better because their guys are younger. Half the Yankees' lineup is 30 or over. The Jays only have Springer in that category.

Oh there is no question they are a playoff team. Especially in an environment where the Twins are one too. I think they top out around 95-100 wins, same as the Jays. It will be a dogfight for the AL East. Both teams have pitching staffs pitching above expectations and strong offenses. I expect the Jays offense to hold out better because their guys are younger. Half the Yankees' lineup is 30 or over. The Jays only have Springer in that category.

jays could really use some better outings out of their Asians! i never have liked the one going tonight and ryu not that dude anymore (think he might be hurt also?) .. manoah is fantastic, i never stopped liking berrios and think he been coming around, gausman is alright, i dont like him as much as some but he a perfectly good 3. it the 4 and 5 spots in rotation they need some consistent production (ill never buy stripling).

You don’t think rays will be right there with those 2? Hell, even Red Sox will prob be a factor before it all said and done, Al east is crazy stacked, poor O’s, lol.

Back