MLB Tuesday 5/30

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3415
0-1 last

All x50 each

SD/Miami over 7 - Both starters hittable
Texas ML -120 - Backing Perez again but Faedo isn't bad. Low risk odds.
Balt ML -140 - After Quantrill's last have to back Gibson. Surprising low odds for the home team.
MLW +2 1/2 -220 - Not sure why Kikuchi is -160 here. Houser pretty solid. I'll bite.
TB ML -190 - Given this is Mcclanahan these are pretty low odds.
Ana +2 1/2 -280 - High odds but Anderson going better than Giolito. And remember Ana only has to stay close they don't have to win.
Atlanta ML -250 - Both starters solid but not sure Oak can beat Atlanta twice in a row. But this is baseball and stranger things have happened.
NYY/Sea over 7 - Both starers allow enough for a 3-3 game.
Wash +2 1/2 -130 - Gonsolin and LA will win but by how much? Have to take runs at these odds.

Was going to parlay key Atlanta ML with each of these but going to go slow today. Also, will not be playing GS. Too many could go either way. Unless of course the number is really stupid. Right now, GS should be around 134 off the added real total of 128 1/2. GL

Welcome back Wire, hope the trip went well.

Good luck and let's have a yippee ki yay kind of day!

:cheers3:

I like the o’s also. They lining Gibson props like they expect a quality start which you would think very likely vs cle offense, not sure why the reasonably cheap price to back balry but I’m with it.

No clue why they keep pricing cws like a contender? Dunno what they been watching but even tho I prefer them vs lefties, and even if the lineup looking better now that they getting guys healthy, I still can’t buy into them as favs vs a team playing above .500 ball, they havnt shown anything to justify that imo.

I’d think Kikuchi fan a bunch of brewers but he could very well walk guys and give up bombs when he not. His last start everything was up and that was against a rays team he has had a ton of success against. I can’t stand this dude for real, but just when you think he a total gas can he will come out of nowhere with a good outing, lol.

Thanks Inzane. It went ok up north. Have to make visits at least once a month though. GL

Thanks Bank. I agree he should have a quality start against Cle. I also agree they love CHW for some reason. I guess they expect them to make a run but I don't see it. The Jays have offense, but I think MLW can keep it close. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 135 1/2 -220/+200

Somewhat of a risk because there are some games that could score but I can allow 9 runs in each game of the 15 on the schedule tonight and that's a lot. If 3-4 will come in around 6 runs or less that could be enough of a cushion to get the under home safely. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 135 1/2 -220/+200

Somewhat of a risk because there are some games that could score but I can allow 9 runs in each game of the 15 on the schedule tonight and that's a lot. If 3-4 will come in around 6 runs or less that could be enough of a cushion to get the under home safely. GL

I see quite a few games that could easily be 5ish run type games.

Thanks Inzane. It went ok up north. Have to make visits at least once a month though. GL

Thanks Bank. I agree he should have a quality start against Cle. I also agree they love CHW for some reason. I guess they expect them to make a run but I don't see it. The Jays have offense, but I think MLW can keep it close. GL

I don’t think Kikuchi has given up less than 5 all freaking month, unless he got yanked super early! so I hear ya. Can’t stand guys like him who have this much ability but rarely get any kind of good results, never w any kind of consistency!

I agree Bank. Some good pitching matchups today. Was tempted by unders in Detroit, St Louis, Houston, White Sox, Oakland, and SF. Kikuchi's problem seems to be he's on a 90 pitch count but he goes full counts a lot, so he rarely gets out of the 5th. GL

I agree Bank. Some good pitching matchups today. Was tempted by unders in Detroit, St Louis, Houston, White Sox, Oakland, and SF. Kikuchi's problem seems to be he's on a 90 pitch count but he goes full counts a lot, so he rarely gets out of the 5th. GL

He def walks way too many which obviously a product of those deep counts. Last start everything was up, he does that and brewers will bash a bunch of home runs, and he don’t usually give up solo jobs cause he walks guys before hanging something! I do think brewers a perfect lineup for him to finally have a decent start, I looked earlier and not only they sporting the worst ops in baseball vs lhp but they strike out over 30% against them! I just need him to fan 6+, For all I care he punches out 6 thru 3 innings then gets blown up! Very possible w him, lol.

Agree with almost all those under leans. I think you gonna cash that salami! I only see a few games with potential for crazy runs.

Back