MLB Tuesday 5/23

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3160
2-2 last
1-0 GS

Is it just me or do games seem to be creeping back to close to 3 hours in length? Maybe the league thinks their new rules worked well enough to add some commercials? Maybe I'm wrong about that just seems like games that were ending at 2 1/2 hours are still being played as the 3rd hour approaches. GL

All x50 each - Couldn't find much

Cle ML -130 - I hate betting on this team but Allen seems more consistent than Cease.
Balt/NYY over 7 - I think I can find at least 3-3 here.
LA +2 1/2 -180 - Rare to get Dodgers +runs where it doesn't cost -300. Strider is solid but I'll try the newbie to keep it close. Probably a bad bet as the LA pen has been hammered recently.
Miami ML -110 - Perez looks good and Gomber is getting worse each start.

Might check the number on the GS later but it's a real mix today. Many games look like unders but the ones that don't look like they could score 20 runs each. GL

Thanks Inzane. Potential overs Stl/Cinn, SD/Wash, LA/Atl, Det/KC, Hou/MLW, Mia/Colo, and Oak/Sea. But they could go either way. Those I listed could go over but weren't sure enough to bet the overs. Still, that's almost half the card. Still thinking what I am going to do with GS. Total added of all games is 134 and the GS is only 138. They added only 4 when they have been adding 8. Of course, I have been hitting the unders successfully so the drop in padding has me thinking. They always used to only add 5 runs for the GS for many years and now they are even less than that. Have others been hammering the unders and now they are tempting us to go over? GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 138 1/2 -220/+200

Just climbed to 138 1/2. Public must be trending to the over. Don't know if you know this about me but I am not a big believer in the public when it comes to betting MLB. Figured that was a sign. GL :)

YTD +3160
2-2 last
1-0 GS

Is it just me or do games seem to be creeping back to close to 3 hours in length? Maybe the league thinks their new rules worked well enough to add some commercials? Maybe I'm wrong about that just seems like games that were ending at 2 1/2 hours are still being played as the 3rd hour approaches. GL

All x50 each - Couldn't find much

Cle ML -130 - I hate betting on this team but Allen seems more consistent than Cease.
Balt/NYY over 7 - I think I can find at least 3-3 here.
LA +2 1/2 -180 - Rare to get Dodgers +runs where it doesn't cost -300. Strider is solid but I'll try the newbie to keep it close. Probably a bad bet as the LA pen has been hammered recently.
Miami ML -110 - Perez looks good and Gomber is getting worse each start.

Might check the number on the GS later but it's a real mix today. Many games look like unders but the ones that don't look like they could score 20 runs each. GL
Interesting point regarding the time and commercials because $ wise shortening the game was never going to be good for revenue. Why would any business do that to themselves?

I agree Wise. A dumb business practice. I want people out of my ballparks sooner, so they don't buy concessions and merchandise? Stupid. GL

Back