MLB Tuesday 5/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1600
3-1 last

I don't know if you saw it but I posted more information about how I cap MLB games later in the day in yesterday's MLB Monday thread.

All x50 each

SF ML -130
Balt ML -140
Det/KC under 9 1/2 -110
- Going to hate myself in the morning for betting an under this early in the season but the numbers say do it.

Parlay:

SF +2 1/2 -450
NYY +2 1/2 -500
Balt +2 1/2 -500

-50/+40

GL

YTD +1600
3-1 last

I don't know if you saw it but I posted more information about how I cap MLB games later in the day in yesterday's MLB Monday thread.

All x50 each

SF ML -130
Balt ML -140
Det/KC under 9 1/2 -110
- Going to hate myself in the morning for betting an under this early in the season but the numbers say do it.

Parlay:

SF +2 1/2 -450
NYY +2 1/2 -500
Balt +2 1/2 -500

-50/+40

GL
Wish I could get those +2.5 lines. I’d tail these all day. GL

Thanks B.A.R. from yesterday. GL

I wish you could as well Wise. They are fun. GL

Thanks again inzane. As always I appreciate it. GL

I got a chance to look at todays game using your capping method and here is what I came up with for today

Cleveland
Cinci
SF
Under Philly//tex
Milwaukee
Under Seattle/NYY
Cubs
Balt

Ok let's see.......

Cle ML yes 2 3 1 against 4 6 8 textbook.

Cinn ML no SD is not good at 2 7 3 but not bad enough especially recently in last start to warrant a ML bet on CInn last 3 has to be good for ML and bad overall for against team. In the Cle ML Mets starter was 4 6 8 in last 3. No good start in any of those.

SF ML YES! 0 2 4 against 9 4 3. Pretty textbook by the stats.

Texas/Phil under yes because of stats I agree.

MLW ML kind of but Miami starter was 0 in his last start so I would not bet bet it but I see where you think 1 0 beats 0 4 8. Just be careful the last start is the most important. If that was even 4 0 8 I would bet it but last start being 0 I won't bet it. Also remember when I said I didn't give away all my secrets? Look at that last start by the Miami guy and you will see that 0 was also allowing only 3 hits. Look a little deeper if the last start for who you are betting against was 2 runs or less. I pass.

Under Sea/NYY yes I would bet that. The stats say under.

Balt ML YES! Perfect example 2 1 1 against 4 4 4. That's a textbook ML bet on Balt

Cubs ML I can see why you buy it but remember I want the guy you are betting against to be bad last 3 starts. 3 1 2 is not bad enough even though Cubs guy is 0 1 0. And if you look closer these two pitched against each other in their last start and Cubs won 7-1. All these things point to betting Cubs M L so I agree with you but one of my ironclad rules is my guy has to be solid and their guy has to be bad rent. 3 1 2 actually is pretty solid. I pass.

Hope this helps. GL

Last edited:
Ok here's the biggest danger the way I cap MLB. Cle called up some kid from AAA. I capped the game and bet Cle ML based on the stats of another Cle starter.

Here's also why it's so critical that your guy be good and the other guy must be bad. Cle should still win because the Mets starter stinks. See there actually is a method to my rules madness. GL

Back