MLB Tuesday 5/17

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2515
3-3 last

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. He doesn't have good big league stuff unless he can control it and that takes time. You don't get that on the fly. GL

All x100 each - Everything is on sale today for some reason and it's obviously also + run day.

KC #1 +2 1/2 -170 - I was going to write each of these DH up but there is really no point. Lots of runs and little risk.
KC #2 +2 1/2 -170
AZ #1 +2 1/2 -140
AZ #2 +2 1/2 -140
Mets ML -120
- Manage at least a split and there is little damage.
Mets ML -120
Cinn +2 1/2 -170
- Overton is a helluva lot steadier than Plesac. I know it's Cinn but that's a lot of love for a not so good pitcher.
Det +2 1/2 - 130 - Both pitchers solid and not a lot of runs scored in this park so Tigers should stay close and I can't pass up these low odds + runs.
NYY ML -200 - Taillon has been outstanding .......... Oh, just because.
Pitt/Cubs over 6 1/2 -140 - Wind must be in and I love that for overs in Wrigley.
Ana ML -120 - Detmers off a complete no hitter and sitting at -120. No, I don't expect him to do it again but if you can figure out this line let me know. I haven't got a clue. I just know I couldn't get my money out fast enough to bet this. Really tempted to load up on this one.

Fuck it.

Ana ML -120 x200 more.

GL

Don’t see why you wouldn’t at least split w Mets, they still yet to lose 2 in a row and off a loss, they really gonna lose 3 in a row? They did lose their 1st series of the year against seattle over the weekend and of course they gonna drop multiple games in a row at some point, prob not in double header against cards offense when they throwing 2 righties at them. Cards bound to have at least 1 game where they can’t score.

Back