MLB - Tuesday 4/9 Dog Fest

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 28-23, +9.7690 Units
YESTERDAY: 3-3, -0.8125 units

Bounce back time hopefully....these peaks and valleys in MLB are not for the faint at heart!

PADRES +121 (1.25 UNITS)

PHILLIES -1.5 (+120) (1.5 UNITS)

CUBS -106 (1.25 UNITS)

PIRATES +131 (1.25 UNITS)

ROCKIES +125 (1.25 UNITS)

RAYS +118 (1.25 UNITS)

ATHLETICS +135 (1.25 UNITS)

when/if you get a second...can i get your thoughts on the Tigers game?

Line seems a bit short. People really overrating the BJays early. They may gel as the season progresses but they get too much respect early on..I expect a solid outing from Sanchez in warmer weather but the Tigers seem to struggle in the month of April...I lean Tigers and UNDER.

Only heard good things about u, I'm following hell or high water thanks for all u do!! BTW I have u for -.75 yesterday for units -yes?

Only heard good things about u, I'm following hell or high water thanks for all u do!! BTW I have u for -.75 yesterday for units -yes?

I'll go back and check later...unit mathematics is a pain in the ass...a lot easier just checking my balances with my 3 books....I think I got it right....make sure when you calculate, when playing a favorite, it's to win the unit amount and when playing a dog, it's risking the unit amount.

I'll go back and check later...unit mathematics is a pain in the ass...a lot easier just checking my balances with my 3 books....I think I got it right....make sure when you calculate, when playing a favorite, it's to win the unit amount and when playing a dog, it's risking the unit amount.
ok no problem gl

5-2 great night GH. Could've been even better had Colorado held their 5-1 lead. Thanks for the picks.

Back