Mlb - tuesday 4/7 - in memory of bob

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
REG SEASON RECORD: 4-2, +2.660 UNITS

As many of you are aware, for many years I have had an internet stalker. He stalked me for years on multiple message boards, making up lie after lie with alias after alias. He was Amazing_Mets_69, Let's Go Rangers, Alex P Keaton, New York Bob and so many more. Bob was like the heal in wrestling, stirring up trouble and getting people to dislike him on the internet, however, the internet is Fairytale Land and far from reality.

A man is not judged by his internet persona rather the love he had for his family and friends and the things he did to better this world in real life. Sadly Bob recently lost his battle with cancer at the young age of 56. Judging from his Facebook page, the "real Bob" I see looks likes a good and well respected man (far from his internet persona). Bob should be judged for the real person he was and not his internet persona. I am sorry to hear that Bob passed at such a young age of 56. That's not fair and I'm sure the "real Bob" was a guy I would've enjoyed sharing a beer with.

RIP Bob! :shake:

SD +149 (1.25 UNITS)

:beer4: GH, nice tribute to an Internet persona that was out to destroy you. End of the day, it's life. Classy on your end.

Yup RIP Bob and glad to see you have perspective GH

Good luck this season, doubt you need it.

average day 1 for you...just kidding...way to keep things in perspective like VK said hope you have another good day and keep up the solid work.

As many of you are aware, for many years I have had an internet stalker. He stalked me for years on multiple message boards, making up lie after lie with alias after alias. He was Amazing_Mets_69, Let's Go Rangers, Alex P Keaton, New York Bob and so many more. Bob was like the heal in wrestling, stirring up trouble and getting people to dislike him on the internet, however, the internet is Fairytale Land and far from reality.

A man is not judged by his internet persona rather the love he had for his family and friends and the things he did to better this world in real life. Sadly Bob recently lost his battle with cancer at the young age of 56. Judging from his Facebook page, the "real Bob" I see looks likes a good and well respected man (far from his internet persona). Bob should be judged for the real person he was and not his internet persona. I am sorry to hear that Bob passed at such a young age of 56. That's not fair and I'm sure the "real Bob" was a guy I would've enjoyed sharing a beer with.

SD +149 (1.25 UNITS)

Great show of class!

I know all about stalkers. We still have some here... But Im sure all of them are really good guys in someone's world.
I never had the contact from NYB but enjoyed some of his work.

BOL all season GH

Very kind of you.....covers has its way of bringing out the worst in many! I love the data I get from the site, but miss very few....

Last year Baltimore on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was Huge. Like your picks but need to think.

Do you know when Lyles last spring start was?

He tossed an inning on April 3rd and had a quality start on March 29th. Overall, he had a very solid spring with a 2.01 ERA, .135 ave allowed and 0.90 WHIP.

Meanwhile, Garza had a tough spring with a 6.95 ERA, 1.77 WHIP, .347 ave allowed and gave up 33 hits in 22 IP.

Tuesday 4/7 Baseball

I'll have another

Arizona +102

What Group turned Arizona from a favorite to a dog is a head scratcher to me. Now De La Rosa isn't Cy Young and can be wild at times but seemed to have a good spring and straighten out a little. Volgelsong is a train wreak and at 37 he'll be long gone the minute the giants hit the streets for some pitching. You know they're in trouble with Cain possible Tommy John the Freak figure that one out god bless ya Peavy and his back again and Hudson is older then me. They made this team 84 wins and up until Monday morning I could have still got 83.5 -110 another head scratcher.

Then again what do I know the Giants may crush them :rofl:

Maybe looking at one or two more but usually don't play them when the line moves to far away from me. Up to a certain extend okay but sometimes way to far.It's a game of numbers.

Sorry Game thought I was making a new Thread, Yea I'm okay I'll be fine. Was reading your stuff and just started typing. Hound not far behide you is there anything else I have to look forward to? Stay healthy guys

Sorry Game thought I was making a new Thread, Yea I'm okay I'll be fine. Was reading your stuff and just started typing. Hound not far behide you is there anything else I have to look forward to? Stay healthy guys

All good Paulie as long as Ariz wins. :)

SD +149 (1.25 UNITS)

Classy post. Nice perspective you've got there GH, good luck today and on the year buddy.

Back