MLB Tuesday 4/28 and a rant

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -2.6

3-1 = +1.8 yesterday

Thanks for the responses yesterday. GL

A Rant .....................

Has anyone noticed hitters today in the majors? It's a wonder they ever get a hit. They are constantly guessing. They think they know what the pitcher is thinking but they haven't got a clue. They just end up flailing away like a newborn in a crib. They actually swing at pitches so far outside the strike zone the catcher is diving to make a stop on the ball. But here's the hitter with his head pointed at the ground swinging with all his might trying to hit that game winning 3 run HR with no one on base.

And then there is the genius that comes to the plate after the pitcher has walked the previous two hitters. What does this clown do? He swings at the first pitch. This always results in a wild swing or a weak grounder into a double play because the pitch is far outside of the strike zone. I guess he thought the pitcher was going to groove a fastball for him. But he should be taking a strike which no one in the majors ever seems to do any more. What he needs to do is stop and think for 3 seconds because I would ask him "Don't you think the motherfucker would have thrown a strike if he could to the two guys before you? What the fuck are you swinging at?"

And then my all time favorite ....... the guy has swung wildly at three pitches so far out of the strike zone that the 1st base coach retrieved the ball for the catcher. He's walking back to the bench and he looks back at the pitcher. What the fuck are you looking at the pitcher for? You're the one that struck yourself out not him. Do you think he's making faces at you? Just walk back to the bench and don't bother to look back at the pitcher because I promise you if you do look back you'll see him shaking his head and laughing uncontrollably.

Sorry. Had to be said.

All for 1 unit. -110 unless listed.

KC/Cle over 7

Minn +2 1/2 -150

SF/LA over 5 -190

Hou/SD over 6 1/2

GL

Real Talk from my man Wire2Wire......

Haven't had a chance to drop in and say hello to one of my
favorite posters of all time. Wire GL this season. My best
to you and yours.

You are the best :enraged: love your rants even if they do make good sense. Keep it up & I wll send you some of my wifes happy pills.

BTW : good luck on ur action

Back