MLB Tuesday 4/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1205
4-1 last - See what I mean? I only take +2 1/2 runs on dogs I think will win outright. But as is usually the case they actually do win straight up without the runs like last night 3 out of the 4 games I added runs. If I just bet straight dogs I win money even if I split 2-2. I don't know why I have always added runs because it would be a smarter bet to just take the + money. Maybe I'll try it for a while because even if I win just one dog straight and lose 3 I don't really get hurt much. As an example, 4 bets of $100 each I win one at +140 and lose 3 at 100 only comes out to -160 even though I only won 1 game. Old and set in my ways is the only answer. But I do have an idea I will try for a few days I take the +2 1/2 runs. I'll go 1/2 my +2 1/2 runs bet straight up on the dog and see what happens. Now you know just to fuck with me the gambling gods will have me lose all +2 1/2 run bets while I try this.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

All x50 each overs odds all -140 each

MLW/Pitt over 6 1/2 - Woodruff walks a lot and Keller just too generous overall.
SD ML -160 - Musgrove is very solid and Pirates don't know what to do with Sanmartin because he allows runs starting and in relief. I love road favorites that cap as winners because the books have much less odds on the road favs. This would be Musgrove -240 or higher if they were in SD.
Sea/TB over 6 1/2 - Normally an under park but Sea surprisingly is one of the top scoring teams so far in all of MLB.
Colo/Phil over 7 1/2 - I hate taking so many overs (so far this year) but I actually have always preferred unders in baseball and those that know me won't believe that but Marquez and Eflin have allowed 4 runs in each of their last two starts. Offenses are capable and have to think over here.
NYY ML -280 - Not a big Severino fan but he has looked solid so far. Balt really bad but this is a great spot for Balt +2 1/2 runs because Lyles should keep the birds in this. I just have the feeling yanks win. And no, I never care about the odds. You don't pay the high odds if you win.
Toronto ML -180 - Pivetta roughed up by the Jays in his last start. Gausman beat the Red Sox in his last start.
Mets/StL over 6 1/2 - Bassitt roughed up in last. Hicks not horrible but as he stretches out from relieving he is getting more and more generous as he increases innings.
LA ML -180 - Gonsolin getting stronger with every start but he does walk too many so that makes me nervous. This is Davies second start of the year and the first one was pretty ugly which must be why the snakes have not made him part of the regular rotation. 3 walks and 4 hits allowed in just 5 innings will get you beat very often. Now face the Dodgers.

Figures, not one +2 1/2 looked good enough to me to bet on this card.

GL

Back