Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2555
4-3 last

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it. GL

I agree Bank but why not put a roof on it in Minn. GL

Thanks Jimmymo. Glad we hit it. GL

All x50 each

Colo +2 1/2 -200 - Battenfield looks a lot better than Feltner but Cle just saw a 14+ era pitcher and a 12+ era pitcher and managed to score exactly 1 run in two games against those rag arms. I don't think this terrible team can even score 3 runs to beat this +2 1/2 let alone what Col may score.
LA ML -110 - Good road odds and although Pitt is playing very strong, they are not scoring if you look close.
Balt ML -160 - I know Balt is bound to lose sooner or later but Bradish looks pretty good and Kluber got hammered in his last and Balt beat him up pretty good in his first start this year.
Texas ML -130 - Stayed off Texas last night because I had a feeling it was iffy. Turned out they spit the bit and lost late so I was right. But Perez is a helluva lot better than Weaver so I'll try those good road odds tonight.
SD/Cubs over 6 1/2 - Steele is a solid pitcher but Snell generous enough for Cubs to score. I am puzzled as to why SD never scores shit with the lineup they have. Padres just can't score even 3 runs. Yes, I am badmouthing them trying to get them to breakout tonight, so I get this over home safely.
NYY/Minn over 6 - Yankees can't score and I am not trying to cosmically motivate them. They do suck. Club blames it on injuries, but I think their chemistry is off. In any case I can see both starters allowing 3 runs each. Not a big hill to climb.

Not a lot I like today on a full 15 game slate. The total of all games is 128 1/2 but unless those idiots put a GS of 135 or something (which I will hammer under) I am passing GS today. It's very late and no GS total but I think they are waiting to see who the Mets start. Like one pitcher out of 30 makes a difference on what the GS is. God, I love those pinheaded bookies. GL

BOL - I was thinking Pitt today, edge with Oviedo and better pen so far but you may be right about the offense.

BOL - I was thinking Pitt today, edge with Oviedo and better pen so far but you may be right about the offense.

I think the offense is good in right spots, namely when they get to face a rhp that struggles w lefties,, synderguaard has gotten worse vs lefties every year to the point they raking at a .936 ops clip vs him this year. I think pirates run production lacking recently was a product of seeing some really good starters, I could be wrong but I think they score off the guy formally known as thor. I like them and the Ff tt ov 1.5 tonight. Oviedo starting to figure it out, yet another very good pitchers cards gave away, it no wonder cardinals pitching is pure dog shit now! I prefer pirates team total Ff 1.5 or game 3.5 over more than I like pirate since the line has moved so much. I don’t like playing 20 cent or more moves and getting way worst of line.

Last edited:
Yanks have been way better In gm2 of series. I wanted to play this under but I wasn’t thrilled when I saw a flat 7. I do like both starters but 6 ain’t asking a lot and both teams have each gotten a look at these guys a week or so ago, that usually advantage to hitters. I’m closer to playing yanks at plus than a side, I never bet Cortes so he prob sucks tonight, lol. I think I saw you get a bit warmer temps than yesterday, that can’t hurt!

Kluber been pretty much ass all year. I do struggle with the price difference compared to yesterday when we got a little plus on O’s but I do think they win.

Thanks Tim. Oviedo has been very good and the Pirates are rolling. Nice odds on the home team and maybe worth a small bet. GL

Always good stuff Bank. That Pirate hitting average was what I was referring to about looking a little closer. Thanks for posting. GL

Thanks Tim. Oviedo has been very good and the Pirates are rolling. Nice odds on the home team and maybe worth a small bet. GL

Always good stuff Bank. That Pirate hitting average was what I was referring to about looking a little closer. Thanks for posting. GL

Synderguaard a bit of a fade pitcher for me right now, his stuff just ain’t there anymore, his control has been pretty impressive tho, lot of pitchers can get by with average stuff if they can locate and know how to pitch, just not sure if he falls into this category now or not? Pirates have basically got it done by drawing walks and timely hits, he been good at limiting both those things so something has to give tonight. Gl as always

Back