MLB Tuesday 4/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -11

Last post 3-2 = +5.7
Parlays = -3

Ok boys and girls it's been fun early in the season, but not profitable, to bet these games and not buy runs but I have a family to feed so that straight bet bullshit is now over. I have enough information (stats) to do what I usually do so now almost all totals will be buying 1 run off overs and 1 run on unders. It may be just buying 1/2 run on or off but the odds I post will reflect which it is.

For those of you out there that think I'm crazy for taking this high juice then please go to other threads and ignore mine. I won't be insulted. Really I won't. I wish you all the luck in the world. It's been very nice to have you around but I understand that you were raised to never make a bet of odds over -140 on games. You were told that you can't win over the long run doing this but to that all I can say is let's see who's still posting every day at the end of the season.

All for 3 units each.

Texas/Oakland over 6 1/2 -180

Minn +2 1/2 -180

MLW ML -140 (There's a straight bet no bought runs for you!)

Parlays:

Texas/Oak over 6 1/2 -180
Minn +2 1/2 -180
MLW ML -140

-4/+12.5

Minn +2 1/2 -180
MLW ML -140
Ana/Wash over 7 -190
KC/Cle over 6 -190

Round robin groups of 5 and 4 for 2 units each.

Cinn/Pitt over 5 1/2 -190
Miami/Atl over 5 1/2 -170
StL/Mets over 5 1/2 -190
CHW/Det over 6 -190

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 foe 2 units each.

SF/Colo under 11 -180
Texas/Oakland over 6 1/2 -180
Phil/LA over 5 1/2 -190
Houston/Seattle over 6 1/2 -180

Round robin groups of 4 ans 3 for 2 units each.

GL

hell, if ur finally going to get serious there is no need for me to capp!! I will just follow the King cause I know his method wins....btw, I am already on those Overs as I always buy runs in this ole game we play
Thanks for posting and hope that back is feeling better

:cheers:

The wiry one a little salty today, sign of orneriness usually precedes a winning streak....GL.

Thanks UT. GL

Back is still hurting Blood. But thanks. I think I will try serious for a while. GL

Thanks Tim. I enjoyed that. GL :)

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AZ/Cubs over 6 1/2 -180 (3 units)

Wind is probably blowing in. In fact it MUST be blowing in to set a 7 1/2 total on these two starters. Plenty of base hits should score the 7 runs I need to sneak over this total.

Parlays:

Minn +2 1/2 -180
MLW ML -140

AZ/Cubs over 6 1/2 -180

Round riobin groups of 4 and 3 for 2 units each.

GL

More 2.5's. Huge money makers. Have hit this one hard. If you can post 2 a day or more you like. BOL

Thanks Johnny. GL

Thanks Tuck. Parlaying two or more 2.5's is a great way to go. I'll do what I can. GL

Thanks Wise. Sounds good to me. GL

Those 9 yr old girl cat fights can be pretty brutal....glad you made out alive! Ha ha

Good to see you ramping up to put a Bruce Willis on the bookie.

Good Luck

Back