MLB - Tuesday 4/2

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 4-2, +3.7250 Units
YESTERDAY: 3-2, +1.5875 UNITS

ST. LOUIS +110 (1.25 Units)

SEATTLE +130 (1.25 Units)

OVER SF/LAD 6.5 RUNS (-125) (1.25 Units)

Some random thoughts from yesterday:

Jeff Samardzija may be the most underrated pitcher in baseball. His average fastball was third fastest in MLB last season and he has so much better command than he had two years ago.

Umpire Dale Scott's strike zone is small!!!

Cold weather is affecting offenses tremendously.

It's time for the Cubs to get rid of Carlos Marmol or change his role.

King Felix is King Felix and I like this M's team.

The Yankees are in big trouble early in the season with this lineup.

The Red Sox are better than people think. I was so close to playing them OVER for the season and I am kicking myself.

GL today GH.

I was on the Pirates yesterday but in watching the game Samardzjia was very impressive. I will be keeping an eye on him this season. I was hoping that Marmol would completely blow it late but he got out of it.

Thanks for posting GH. Do you figure to release about the same time every day? My reduced vig on sides at 5dimes disappears around 7:00 am. I'll have to start looking for some other reduced outs.
Thanks again.

Thanks for posting GH. Do you figure to release about the same time every day? My reduced vig on sides at 5dimes disappears around 7:00 am. I'll have to start looking for some other reduced outs.
Thanks again.

Depends on my other life commitments each day but I shoot for late mornings.

One more question GH. I haven't followed you prior to this season. Can you please tell me what the largest unit play you anticipate? If it's say 3 units or 4 units, in previous seasons, how often have these come up? Once a week? Once a month? Once a season? I can determine my unit size going forward.
Thanks again.

One more question GH. I haven't followed you prior to this season. Can you please tell me what the largest unit play you anticipate? If it's say 3 units or 4 units, in previous seasons, how often have these come up? Once a week? Once a month? Once a season? I can determine my unit size going forward.
Thanks again.

I may play 2.5 to 2.75 units three to five times a season. That's about as high as I go. My average play will probably be about 1.35 units.

Back