MLB Tuesday 4/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +195
2-2 last

First of all, Bank and KJ you two were hilarious in the other thread. Second, I love that you guys or anyone comes into my threads. KJ, you said you were worried about "ruining" my thread. That's not possible by you or anyone else. I'm sure there are many that think my threads are ruined as soon as I say anything in them. GL :rofl:

All x50 each

Detroit #1 +2 1/2 -240
Detroit #2 +2 1/2 -240
- I think Tigers win one of these outright but I can't tell which one.
Phil #1 ML +110- Wheeler more consistent than Lynn and worth trying to get the dog home.
TB/Cinn under 10 - Too high
SF/Miami under 8 1/2 - Might be a recurring theme for me as I finally learned my lesson about overs in Miami. This one will no doubt score 14 runs in the top of the first but I will get unders more than overs in this park this season. But go ahead Mr. Bookie put a total on one of these games I can bet down to 5 and see what happens.
Phil/CHW #2 under 9 - DH should have some good players sit and these teams don't have a bunch of good players to begin with.
Balt ML -130 - Good road odds for the better team.
Ana/NYY over 8 1/2 - Hate the hook but these starters are not good and the offenses should be good enough to get 4 runs each.
Minn/Boston under 9 1/2 - Decent pitchers starting here.
KC +2 1/2 -240 - Not following this line other than Texas is 10-4 so far and KC struggling but Eovaldi hammered in his last and Keller very solid all year.
Tor/Houston under 9 1/2 - Pitchers decent but unders with these two offenses not for the feint of heart.
Pitt/Colo under 13 1/2 - Pitchers not bad but I always play under in Col. Also, not for the timid but I think you will find they go under a lot at Coors.
Atl/SD over 7 - It's in my contract that I have to bet at least one over, but it helps the pitchers aren't so good and the offenses are both decent.
Cubs ML -160 - Hate ever betting Cubs or Indians for that matter but Stroman a helluva lot better than Waldi whatever his name is, and all teams are better than Oakland. What a great legacy for Billy Beane. He should be very proud of how effective his world shattering innovations are.
MLW/Sea under 8 1/2 - Decent starters and an under park.
Mets +2 1/2 -240 - Not that much difference between these starters. Mets should stay close.

GL

Might as well go back in the hole. It's fun digging myself out. :rofl:

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 155 1/2 -1100/+1000

GL

I hate to say it but i actuality want to play the over in Miami, unlike you something I almost never do, lol. I think Wood era about as fugazi it gets, I love Edward Cabrera stuff but I see signs of issues here. Lucky for you if I bet this over then my mojo makes it as likely to be 1-0 as yours does making it be high scoring! Lol

Agree w balty. I played cubs at a similar number yesterday. These my kind of favs! -130ish where I feel like they win 60% the time!! Neither pitcher been good but I trust Kremer a tad more he can figure out (although getting tagged by oakland last time out can’t be a good sigh!), I prob would look over but bigger park and pitchers have a big helping wind blowing in, if it is a slugfest I obviously trust O’s lineup way more than nats triple a batters!!

Love the ober in the bronx, seasons past I would look stupid betting one these overs that looks like a no brainer on the surface but ends up being 2-1 somehow! This season it seems like these are actually going over, I’ve passed on a few cause it just looked so obvious on surface I just knew it was a sucker play, I was the sucker as they cashed by 3rd inning! Lol

Not hating on the bet but when pitchers face the same lineup b2b starts I usually expect the opposite the 2nd game, unless we talking about true gas cans or aces. I don’t think these guys either, they both the type of dudes I’d expect opposite result of last meeting.

Agree w balty. I played cubs at a similar number yesterday. These my kind of favs! -130ish where I feel like they win 60% the time!! Neither pitcher been good but I trust Kremer a tad more he can figure out (although getting tagged by oakland last time out can’t be a good sigh!), I prob would look over but bigger park and pitchers have a big helping wind blowing in, if it is a slugfest I obviously trust O’s lineup way more than nats triple a batters!!

I think cubs too expensive today. Actually I think the line is most likely correct today while it was short yesterday. It basically impossible to call for a A’s win but think we paying top dollar for stroman and I don’t think he gonna carry the elite numbers he has going thus far. He a fine pitcher but he too old to have found the magic formula to go from a solid middle the rotation piece to front end starter like he has been early on. Unless he started juicing of course, that changes everything!

Hope we hit it number2. GL

I can't believe you bet an over in Miami after telling me you should give me shit for that just yesterday. LMAO! Love those road favs. Always around -130 -140. I think they are good value. I think the Cubs are too expensive every day. GL :)

Hope we hit it number2. GL

I can't believe you bet an over in Miami after telling me you should give me shit for that just yesterday. LMAO! Love those road favs. Always around -130 -140. I think they are good value. I think the Cubs are too expensive every day. GL :)
Shoot…..forgot there’s early game today….missed it…..was busy ordering Burger King…….

I think cubs too expensive today. Actually I think the line is most likely correct today while it was short yesterday. It basically impossible to call for a A’s win but think we paying top dollar for stroman and I don’t think he gonna carry the elite numbers he has going thus far. He a fine pitcher but he too old to have found the magic formula to go from a solid middle the rotation piece to front end starter like he has been early on. Unless he started juicing of course, that changes everything!
You can always parlay it with another team…..

I went 6-1 yesterday doing RR of 3,6,7 using bonus money, played very small…..still darn Seattle cost me like 2k

You can always parlay it with another team…..

I went 6-1 yesterday doing RR of 3,6,7 using bonus money, played very small…..still darn Seattle cost me like 2k

You can but I don’t like them enough to do so. I’d be more likely to lay the -1.5 if I liked them. My theory on that is pretty simple, if they only win by 1 run laying -170 it wasn’t a very good bet even if it wins imo. Or you could look at cubs team total over cause I really believe A’s will be able to score 3-4 runs tonight so for cubs to win it take 4-5 minimum. That be the 2 ways I’d go about it if I liked cubs but I really don’t, If A’s been showing any life at all I would think bout playing them, Mfers are 3-14 tho, I can’t do it!

You can but I don’t like them enough to do so. I’d be more likely to lay the -1.5 if I liked them. My theory on that is pretty simple, if they only win by 1 run laying -170 it wasn’t a very good bet even if it wins imo. Or you could look at cubs team total over cause I really believe A’s will be able to score 3-4 runs tonight so for cubs to win it take 4-5 minimum. That be the 2 ways I’d go about it if I liked cubs but I really don’t, If A’s been showing any life at all I would think bout playing them, Mfers are 3-14 tho, I can’t do it!
I layed the -1.5 with Mets and went 1-2 against Oakland…..

I got lucky last night hitting few -1.5…..gonna just do ML RR today…..

I layed the -1.5 with Mets and went 1-2 against Oakland…..

I got lucky last night hitting few -1.5…..gonna just do ML RR today…..

I played A’s over 2.5 runs in that game. That all for me. I just don’t think stroman gonna continue putting up the numbers he has. For as bad I talk about A’s the offense shows occational life, the pitching staff I think the bigger problem although neither good. I watched them vs Senga in Mets series and I was impressed they were able to lay off some pitches and work walks and/or force him into the zone. The only bad bout stroman so far he been walking double per 9 he typically does. I think oakland can get 2-3 runs off him then another off the pen. I really didn’t want to mess with the A’s pitcher vs scrubbies bats cause I think A’s pitcher has some better results in him but cubs have been smashing lefty pitchers thus far, maybe it a perfect storm and they regress a bit while he has a better game? Im just not willing to bet on it, A’s scoring 3 runs isn’t that big a ask!! Is it? Lol

Back