MLB - Tuesday 4/15

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
REG SEASON RECORD: 67-46, +27.6775 units
YESTERDAY: 4-2, +1.8525 units
SPRING TRAINING: 72-40, +21.125 units
TOTAL: 139-86, +48.8025 units

OVERALL LAST 277 IN ALL SPORTS: 176-101

I received a PM saying someone he saw was questioning my accounting. On a weekly basis, I have someone else check my math and as of right now, I am told I may actually be off one day a very small amount that works AGAINST me. I haven't had time to double check it but the rest of the math from what I know, is all correct. Seriously, I am trying to do an accurate accounting. I have it listed to the 10,000th decimal place. If you see an error, feel free to post it here. I can assure you errors either way are unintentional. As I have stated, the only real math that matters is what I collect from "my man" each week. I gain nothing by making errors either way in my threads.

PIRATES -110 (1.25 UNITS)

OVER METS/ARI 9 RUNS (-117) (1.25 UNITS)

OVER LAD/SF 7.5 RUNS (-117) (1.25 UNITS)

TRIBE +136 (1.25 UNITS)
POSTPONED

UNDER OAK/LAA 8 RUNS EVEN (1.5 UNITS)

RANGERS -140 (1.25 UNITS)

TAMPA -105 (1.25 UNITS)

ARIZONA -138 (1.25 UNITS)

Last edited:
I wouldn't sweat it gh. Any content happy human being is ok with the way you handle things. Let's be realistic here, you can't please everyone and everyone can't be your friend. All they did at sbr was ruin the thread and take it over. Anyway, we can go on and on about it but let's face it, it is the united states of america, even though i know there are people from all over the world on these forums, and that's why our country is the way it is. Rather disrespect and question then just get a long. So many better things to do. I wonder where that atmosphere is created and passed a long.

GameHunter: You do wonderful work. Don't worry about any malcontents. Thank you

All the best today. At the end of the day you make no excuses. Keep up the good work GH and GL:shake:

I've heard it mentioned more than once you're a little on the 'older' side. You think by now you've earned the art of gracefully ignoring the children who try and ruffle your feathers. Let your track record and history do the talking. You seem to have more than enough reasonable, level headed followers who respect and appreciate your work. I know I love to come into your threads and see if any of my picks for the day match yours. Any time I see that, I feel a little extra comfortable about my choices. BOL to you - really enjoy your style. Thanks!!

Hey GH,

I appreciate your daily insight on tweeter and on this forum. What is your take on the dbacks? You have been on them quite often the past two weeks. They have some real issues. They are not getting the timely hit (first in runners left on base), the bullpen is a disaster, and the rotation speaks for itself. Plus I feel like some of the players are pressing because of this current losing streak. I do not see any value in them until the streak comes to an end and they win a series. No one gets rich trying to catch a falling knife. Thank you.

Tom

I guess me and 5 dimes can not add up the losers because we both got 1 loser and 4 winners?
WTF are you talking about? The games haven't even started. You might be talking about yesterday's games and if you are, you should put your statements in that thread for less confusion.

I guess me and 5 dimes can not add up the losers because we both got 1 loser and 4 winners?
Here let me help you. I assume you're talking about yesterday's games.

Over ATL/Phil W
over STL/Milw L
Arizona L
Baltimore W
Seattle W
Oakland W

add it all up, 4-2

TY I did not know the SL/ MIL got past 7 innings I thought it was no action. The cinn game was 7 to 7 now the TV is saying cinn lost 8 7 that would make it 4w 3L??

TY I did not know the SL/ MIL got past 7 innings I thought it was no action. The cinn game was 7 to 7 now the TV is saying cinn lost 8 7 that would make it 4w 3L??

St. Louis/Milwaukee played full 9 with 4-0 final.
Cincy game only grades if it's completed same day - that is deemed No Action/Push

Back