MLB Tuesday 11/1 World Series

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2209

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. I will root for Philly for you. GL

Thanks Wise. You sure hit that one right about managers over thinking. GL

Why in the hell would you change from Syndergaard to Suarez? Thor hasn't gone long nor pitched well but a bullpen game with him is better than Suarez starting a bullpen game. Houston HAMMERED Suarez on Oct 4. 6 runs on 7 hits and 2 walks and 3 of those hits were HR's. Yes, 3 of 7 left the yard. In just 3 innings. Then Houston saw him again in relief in game #1. Suarez gave up 1 hit but only got 2 outs. That's not good by the way. Now you are going to start him? I don't give a shit if you do make this a bullpen game Houston is liable to hit more HR's against him before you can pull him. And I have never figured out why managers don't get relief up in the first inning especially when they KNOW it's going to be a bullpen game. And since it is a bullpen game you are going to throw 6 pitchers out there so if one warms up too long waiting you have many others to choose from so don't tell me it saves the relievers arms not to warm up before he gets in trouble IN A BULLPEN GAME for fucks sake. But you watch, Houston will be holding batting practice against Suarez and the Philly coaches will be stalling to get someone warm to go save him. This is a bone headed idea and like Wise said obvious proof that the Philly manager is overthinking. Each of these teams had a full week off and this kind of rotation juggling is the best Philly can come with? Anything can happen in baseball but man, from this alone I think it could be impossible for Houston to lose this series.

Houston/Philly over 6 (-240) -120/+50 - Well, damn, there is no fucking way I am going to bet a side in this one although Houston at -120 great road odds is the obvious choice. But instead, I will sit back and drink my beer laughing as Suarez gives up 7 runs in the first inning and Philly scrambles to get relief warmed.

And since I am already pissed off ..... how in the fuck can a regular 9 inning game on Fox take 4 fucking hours? And no, that was 4 hours to play 9 innings not including extra innings. Because of COMMERCIALS of course. So, MLB shorten the game by forcing pitchers to throw the ball every 3 seconds, shoot any coach that ever goes to the mound for a visit, and do all this other bullshit. But the only way you can shorten this game is to fucking cut the commercials back and you and I both know that will never happen. Hey, maybe you should shorten the entire game to just play 5 innings. That way the game will be played in just 2 hours and 45 minutes. Better yet why not just flip a coin to determine the winner then you can have all the fucking commercials you want. GL

P.S. Did any of these MLB brainiacs stop to think that if they outlaw the shift, like they did in the minors, more hits will occur and therefore more batters will come to the plate? I get they have to do something to increase these horrible batting averages but more batters hitting is probably not a great idea if you want to shorten the game. Fucking morons.

Good luck Wire, I'm on it again, as well as the 'Stros tt over 3*.

:cheers3:

Thanks Inzane. I think that's a great idea. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Houston team total over 3 1/2 x50

GL

Back