MLB + Tuesday 10/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +248.5

MLB 1-3 = -11

I am glad I told you to buy the 1/2 off the LA game so you could hit the push. I took a hit in here on the record but that doesn't matter. There is no way I play without buying runs off but that was a perfect example of why you do. Push vs -5.5 units? Adds up more than you think and I didn't get to +200 units by trying to beat bookie set lines all year. It really is a simple formula.....

- Find the bet you like.
- Buy the line in your favor.
- Ignore those that say you can't risk high juice and win consistently.
- Win bets.

I have been doing it that way for years. Just a thought.

Thanks for the responses yesterday folks. Cash, sorry I missed your post about LA but the truth is I went to bed early. GL :)

Sides: All for 5 units

Oakland +130

Fact of the matter is that while I was capping this I couldn't find a real edge for either side. Both pitchers are capable so I didn't like the total. Then it struck me that if I can't find an edge then a +130 on the dog must be a pretty good bet. And the ump favors the road team 21-13. So why not?

Boston/TB over 7 -130

Fuck this no buying bullshit. I bought 1/2 run off the line of 7 1/2 so sue me. Risky to go over with TB playing and in TB's park but these two starters are not too damn good. I expect one team to score at least 7 runs by themselves. Should sail over.

Minnesota -10 -110 (WNBA)

Yes, Minn is that much better than Atlanta and should cover this big spread very easily. gets better when they go to Atlanta because the line will drop to -6 or so and they will cover that as well even on the road. I would take this up to Minn -15 and still feel pretty safe. GL

appreciate the advice on buying that 1/2 run yesterday, wire. I did just as you suggested.
I have long been in that 'other' camp, but I am now -as I mellow and mature into later years - becoming a believer.
GL today

couldn't believe the 7.5 line with those pitchers...hopefully the bats do what they should for us tonight

Sounds good Cash. GL

Glad it helped Bull. And you should be glad you are still in the mellow and mature stage because Blood and I have advanced to the decaying and damn near dead stage. GL

Hope so Big. GL

Boston/TB over 7 -130

Fuck this no buying bullshit. I bought 1/2 run off the line of 7 1/2 so sue me. Risky to go over with TB playing and in TB's park but these two starters are not too damn good. I expect one team to score at least 7 runs by themselves. Should sail over.
On it with you, GL to us :shake:

Back