MLB Tuesday 10/5

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8475

Thanks for the responses Inzane and KJ. I appreciate it. GL

NYY/Boston over 8 -140 x100 - Cole has been steadily bad in his last 3 starts. Yankees had Eovaldi for lunch two starts back. Maybe names or just because it's one and done here but this total should be no less than 9. Especially in Boston? That big wall in left actually allows the outfielder to play way in and they take away a lot of base hits but has anyone heard of the Pesky pole down the line in right? I promise you Judge and Stanton have. Getting it at 8 to me is a gift. To be sure the starters will be pulled at the first sign of trouble but I will gladly enter either bullpen early holding an over 8.

As for a side, I don't get why NY is favored in this one. Last at bats are huge no matter who pitches. Have to take Boston for a side at plus money but I am running as fast and as far away from a side as I can get. Anything can happen in these incredibly stupid one game playoffs. I can't believe the players association agreed to this bullshit. Total is safer. GL

Im on same page with total, side not so much! Lol. have a yanks/over 7.5 parlay then did few straight bet overs. Ov 8, over 9,5, ov 10.5. Throw in Devers over 1.5 total bases for +125 and that should wrap up my action. Gl in these playoffs pal!!

Thanks Play. GL

Thanks Bank. I'll root for the Yanks for you. I have no dog in that fight. GL

As always, thanks Cash. GL

Let's go points at BOSTON GARDEN

Parlayed w/over tomorrow and Cards +2.5, figure playoff pitching might struggle this season after the shortened year last year. More likely to see dead arms this postseason than typical imo.

GLuck wire

Sounds good to me KJ. I like that parlay on the Cards. Good point on the dead arms after a long season from a short one. GL

Back