MLB Tuesday 10/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +296 (includes season win bets)

Minn/NYY over 7 -140 (20 units)

I am taking this now as the books have lost their damn minds. This isn't Walter Johnson versus Cy Young. These two pitchers aren't that good and their bullpens are even worse. Both offenses more than capable of one team scoring 7 runs by themselves and they are playing in NY? If you see a nice prop of over 9 runs take it at super + money.

I have no idea what the books are thinking but thank you for the money. GL

YTD +296 (includes season win bets)

Minn/NYY over 7 -140 (20 units)

I am taking this now as the books have lost their damn minds. This isn't Walter Johnson versus Cy Young. These two pitchers aren't that good and their bullpens are even worse. Both offenses more than capable of one team scoring 7 runs by themselves and they are playing in NY? If you see a nice prop of over 9 runs take it at super + money.

I have no idea what the books are thinking but thank you for the money. GL

I agree on the over and also agree that the Twins bullpen is terrible but the Yankees bullpen is elite.

Yes Wise and I would have said absolutely until Michael Brantley came back. Now I'm not so sure. And before anyone asks, Brantley was with the team for 7 years and they were a nice .500 club. He missed last year and they went to the world series. He was with the team this year and they were again a nice .500 team. He got hurt and they zoomed to wins including 22 in a row. Why does he matter? Because Tito loves him and bats him 3rd. They suck with him in the 3 spot. Now many would say that this is questionable at best but the man is a hole in their lineup and whoever bats in front of him gets nothing to hit. A friend of mine in the White Sox organization said they tried to trade him but no one wanted him. Yes, he bats around .300 but with not with anyone on base and never when he needs to hit in the clutch with the game on the line. Tito will play him and the Indians will lose so bet the Tribe to go all the way at your own risk. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

I don't disagree about the bullpens but the stadium should help the over regardless of who is pitching. GL

Good plan Tuck. GL

Any sleepers in the NL? I recall the time you picked Colorado to win it all and they got to the WS. Made some good coin on that run. 2006 I believe.

Not really Wise. Wash is the best I can come up with for sleeper. They should roll over Cubs and then anything can happen but Dusty stops me from getting too excited about them. LA should go deep and probably take it all. GL

Not really Wise. Wash is the best I can come up with for sleeper. They should roll over Cubs and then anything can happen but Dusty stops me from getting too excited about them. LA should go deep and probably take it all. GL
Easy on Dusty lol...I think he still gets a bad rap due to his overuse of Pryor and Wood back in the day, but he has learned and I think he did a fine job this year getting his guys rest and using his bench very wisely. I'm hoping Nats can finally step up in the playoffs this year. GL Wire.

Let's not forget what Dusty did in the WS vs the Angels. Giving his pitcher the game ball while pulling him out in the 7th. Just the wake up call the Angels said they needed.

Back