MLB Tuesday 10/2

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +6

Thanks B.A.R. GL

Push yesterday and a reminder I won't be posting until next Monday. I will be playing cowboy out west. I would have at least posted Wed game but they are not saying who the starters are and it's tough to set lines when they do that bullshit. It's not like it's a state secret. I would lean over if you can buy 8 or less in the Yankees game. 9 or more and have a nice cold beer and pass that one.

Colo/Cubs over 7 -140 (10 units)

Two very good pitchers and yet the books have done the unthinkable....... posted a Cubs total before the 6th inning!!!!!!! Oh those daring devil may care bookies.

I was going to take Lester at home at a very low price but both these clubs seem to be sleepwalking. Sleep now and you have all winter to think about it. I think that's why I can sneak the over in here. Any sign of trouble and the starters will be gone. No one has a bullpen to fear so I think I can get at least 3-3 in this one. GL

If I am seeing this right Freeland is starting on 3 days rest. That is not good after 4 starts on 4 days rest

Tucson Arizona Inzane. GL

Good point Tuck. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Wise, I lean towards Atlanta and Houston. Not sure why Atlanta other than whoever wins that series I think goes to the final. That and Atlanta is somewhere around +1400 to win it all.

Boston has all the credentials but Houston has been there recently and they can hit. Yes, Boston can hit also but I like Verlander and Cole more than Sale and Price. Sale is good but Price seems to be tired to me and I think he can be had. Final series bet? Houston to repeat. Couple of bucks on Atlanta and MLW to win it all is worth it. GL

Thx. I agree with Astros and Brewers. Dodgers with Kershaw and Beuhler could do it if their closer was better. GL!

Tucson Arizona Inzane. GL

Good point Tuck. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Wise, I lean towards Atlanta and Houston. Not sure why Atlanta other than whoever wins that series I think goes to the final. That and Atlanta is somewhere around +1400 to win it all.

Boston has all the credentials but Houston has been there recently and they can hit. Yes, Boston can hit also but I like Verlander and Cole more than Sale and Price. Sale is good but Price seems to be tired to me and I think he can be had. Final series bet? Houston to repeat. Couple of bucks on Atlanta and MLW to win it all is worth it. GL

No love for brewers in nlcs huh? Feel like they have big pen advantage over either lad or atl, huge over atl. And love brewers lineup construction for late in games if they need some runs.

Back