MLB Tuesday 10/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD Playoffs - 7-10 = -1

San Francisco ML -120 (10 units)

Losing Molina is a huge blow to the cards. I think this tilts things big time to SF for this series. Lackey has done very well but that was with Molina behind the plate. Hudson's last could put him in the groove for tonight. I looked at the over and it's tempting but Molina contributes offensively as well as defensively so I am passing that. Just going to take the home team here.

Kansas City ML +100 (20 units)

Making KC a dog at home is just fucking stupid and the books must pay for it. Why they would think a shaky Chen is a better bet than a very solid Guthrie is beyond me. I know Baltimore MUST HAVE TO WIN! No shit and like they didn't HAVE to win their first two at home right? As I said fucking stupid by the books. Baseball doesn't work on HAS TO WIN. Never has and never will.

I said before this series started that KC wins it easily and Chen certainly doesn't change my mind. Throwing plus money at the superior team at home is a gift shot I can't pass up. I wonder if anyone is starting to realize yet that KC isn't Detroit and that horrible bullpen. Well Baltimore has realized it at least. But the bookies haven't as they are putting betting favorite tendency lines on these games. To them I say thank you and see you at the cashiers window.

GL

W2W, Baltimore resident and def anti-Chen. That being said, any opinion on the TOTAL? I liked it at 7.5 last night and now we are down to 7 -115

ICK, have to go over there. I think they may score 8 pretty easily. I just jumped on KC as a dog so i forgot about the total to tell you the truth. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Balt/KC over 7 -110 (10 units)

Might as well put my money where my mouth is. GL

Back