MLB Top Capper Contest - CTG style

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok so obviously I cant run this contest at "blankets" anymore, and basically everyone there got screwed, but o well. so I will run it here. Everyone here is free to join and I will be starting it all over again starting tonight. Im kind of sick of givign away free money, and im not doing well in baseball anyway so im near broke, so this will be for free. (Unless you guys all wanna pitch in like 20 bucks)

The Rules

- 1st place : gets my respect
- 2nd place : a thumbs up
- 3rd place : :tiphat:
- You may pick up to 2 picks
- Contest is open to anyone to join till the last day May 4th (next sunday)
- You may not pick a game over -200 (yes you can take a game over +200)
- Provide a small, one or two sentence writeup on why you are chosing the game or games (optional)
- all plays will be graded as if you will be picking to win 1 unit or bet 1 unit
- O/Us or ML's, RL's
- I will be grading wagers by using wagerline (if thats ok with you guys)
- You can change your pick anytime as long as the game you picked first hasnt started yet, just let it be known your changing your pick.
- Have fun

Hopefully this will work!

Last edited:
Tigers ML

Hottest team in the league, tough to fade them right now, they can hit anytype of pitching as proven the last few days

Cardinals ML

Love to fade Chacon on the road, hes had a decent season so far but hes due for a blowup

Why not..

Mets ML (Pelfry pitches well at home and I'm not sold on Jair on the road)

Cleveland ML (Byrd has pitched really well lately with no wins to show for it, he'll get it tonight) - Plus, I'm a Tribe fan and hate the spankees!!

:popcorn: :cheers:

LAA - ill take my chances with Ervin. He's look good this season so far. seems to have put last years nightmare behind him.

Bost-TB Over

Sure why not

Cubs ML- I dont like laying road chalk but the Cubbies have been plaing great lately and i like them to stay hot

Believe it or not im aiming for the :tiphat:

Back