*MLB Thursday

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
Thank you Kyle Seager...

YTD: 36-46-1, -30.68

Thursday:

8/1/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 903 St. Louis Cardinals* Over 3½ -120 vs Pittsburgh Pirates *5 UNITS*
*One game hardly constitutes breaking out of an offensive slump, but consider this: since joining the Pirates in 2009, the Cardinals have scored a minimum three runs in each of Charlie Morton's nine starts against them, and have hit four or more in six of those nine starts. As for Joe Kelly, the Cards have given him almost 4.5 runs of support since being called up last season so, in other words, there's a chance (and that's all you can ever really ask for).

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/diT3FvDHMyo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

Thanks guinness.

:empty:

Everything flying over cfl
I was so pissed I missed ML Toronto. Used to like collaras in college at cincy. Perfect cfl guy making plays with feet.

YTD: 37-46-1, -25.68

Adding:

8/1/2013 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 919 Toronto Blue Jays/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7½ -150 *5 UNITS*
*Taking a page out of my friend bloodhound's playbook and buying it down to a more reasonable 7.5 (might as well at this point). Plus, 10 of Josh Johnson's 14 starts this season have gone over 7.5, including 6 of his last 7. As for Garrett Richards, I just remember him getting shelled by the Jays last season, so odds are both of them are pitching out of the stretch for most of the night...

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M2VBmHOYpV8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

Thanks hound.

:empty:

Back