MLB Thursday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 35-36-2 -.25 units

Yesterday was like a slumber party at your pedophile uncle's house. I'd rather not talk about it. Onto today:

Mil (Gallardo) +103 two units

Brewers have good numbers vs. Cain, and with Posey and Scutaro eating chicken and beer today I side with Milwaukee in this one.

Looking at a few plays later but short on time this am.

lmao your comments regarding yesterday.

If you have another avatar ump that you like and has treated me well, i will gladly take down "E".

GL today...

Score in first inning YES in SF/MIL half unit at +105

Both pitchers have stuggled enough early to give this a sniff.

Thanks Rex. I'd go Jim Joyce. I have a little kid who loves baseball and is a stalker in the making. He can watch Joyce for hours just waiting for the non swinging stike to hear the famous "HAWWW HEEE"

Don't worry, I'm teaching him to despise Eddings and all his smug mannerisms as much as his old man :)

Good luck today bro.

MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 35-36-2 -.25 units

Yesterday was like a slumber party at your pedophile uncle's house. I'd rather not talk about it. Onto today:

Mil (Gallardo) +103 two units

Brewers have good numbers vs. Cain, and with Posey and Scutaro eating chicken and beer today I side with Milwaukee in this one.

Looking at a few plays later but short on time this am.

LMAO. Good stuff doggy. GL today brother.

Gave it all back after a good start in Beerland.

Pit +108 2.5 units

Braves in a tough spot after they second guessed every pitch with Eddings. Their pitcher tonight is shaky and they don't hit lefties as well. I like the Bucs quite a bit here.

STL - 118 one unit

I just don't buy into this Philly team at all. St Lou should crush.

Balt +1.5 -145 one unit Balt +122 one unit

Gonz getting no respect here. Expect a tight low scoring game. Doesn't seem to be any wind as reported earlier. Under probably a good idea..

Back