MLB Thursday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Rough night yesterday. 3-6 with 7 and change to the bad bring the YTD to 13-14 for -2.09 units

I like this one quite a bit:

Ari +105 four units
ARI/CIN UNDER 9.5 -120 two units

Emotional game with Davis getting his first start since his cancer diagnosis. Couldn't come against a better squad as the Reds have trouble at GReat American vs. southpaws. Some numbers:

Davis 1-0 vs. CIN with ERA of 3 last season
He's gotten wins in his last 5 starts vs. the Reds.
IN 14 career starts vs. Cin, he's given up more than 3 ER only once.

Reds 1-4 at home day games vs. LHP last year.
11-16 home vs. lefties.
23-35 vs. lefties overall

I like how you chose this spot, then hit it multiple ways (CIN and under)

GL doggy, I like the play and may join in after more research

Another unit on that UNDER

3-13 O/U with these two squads over the last three seasons.

Hoye is a big Over ump 31-21 the last two seasons, but if you look at games with 9-10 as the posted total he's .500 the last two seasons and 10-12 the last three.

I won't be on Cincy but I hate betting a tm like Ariz rt after a tough loss like the one they blew last nt against Cincy. Often times those are tough to shake for a few gms.:shake:

Good luck, cant argue with any of em, although alot of people seem to like this kid cueto. Gonna watch it for myself and see.

On the under as well.

Good health here, as will be going against you on both accounts. D-Backs blew a close one, Davis has cancer, and there is a virus going around the Zona clubhouse. Factor that in with Cueto's nasty stuff (but his debut), and you have recipe for Reds to score and give up a lot of runs...

Damn Rex, one of us will have a good day. I'm thinking Zona has trouble with him the first few times around, but hopefull can get a few knocks off him later.

Didn't know about the Zona clubhouse virus. That doesn't sound good.

Congrats on a big night last night Rex. I was impressed by the Nats call.

Maximum play for me of 5 units on ZOna. Just looked and the line is +119 on Davis now.

I hate that many here are against me, but I like this play a lot and am going with my instincts here.

Trust your gut feel, doggy. This is not a steam play, and you have valid info to back your decision.

... Besides, I am with you on the play... haha

Like how you get more aggressive when they bet against you. I do that all the time myself. They are steaming the Reds, but you certainly can't ask for more value than that.

Hardly a big night; the Beltway teams salvaged it, but the 7-run Brave 8th, the washout in LA and fiasco in the Bronx turned it around. But the Senators look good so far.

We could be going to hell in a bucket blue - but at least we're enjoyin the ride.

See you at the bank bro!

Exactly Rex. I certainly get that uneasy feeling when the line moves this much but I was on the right side of it yesterday with Vasquez but it didn't help me out in the box score. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out. As you said, its a matter of value. I liked it at +105. I love it at +119....

Pan down, we want Bush

MIL/CHI Over 9 +100 two units

I like both offenses against Bush and Dempster.

HOU/SD UNDER 8.5 +100 two units

Houston stuggles mightily against lefties especially on the road. I'm not too sold on either of these pitchers, but in this park I'll take an under with these offenses.

Dogs barking late....

PIT +143 two units
Jays +158 two units
PIT/ATL OVER 9.5 -105 two units

Rain out in Baltimore. Actually fucking sleeting in April. WTF,..... took me 2 hours to drive 20 miles home from work. TIme to drink brown.:cheers:

PIT +143 two units
Jays +158 two units
PIT/ATL OVER 9.5 -105 two units

Rain out in Baltimore. Actually fucking sleeting in April. WTF,..... took me 2 hours to drive 20 miles home from work. TIme to drink brown.:cheers:

As long as youre not shooting brown, now THATS the baltimore way lol.

On the jays as well, lets cash this bitch.

Back