MLB Thursday

I really only love preseason week 2, hoping to find something for week 3 but didn’t see it tonight. Under in kc makes sense nobody playing and I would think kc depth is better than bears so I’d prob go that way. I think gun to head id play kc 1st half and hope wentz gets a lot the reps, he easily the best qb playing in that game and again kc backups should be stronger than bears and they obviously better coached. Id be scared of full game under just cause you never know when you get super deep into the rosters and what each team is focusing on? I dunno if they be running clock out or looking at guys at spots that require them to air it out late?

Cincy a tough swallow but I wouldn’t lay the points so I suppose I understand. Colts 1st team gonna be playing Cincy backups id assume until coach gets a offensive drive that makes him happy then they probably be out,, it certainly possible Indy isn’t gonna want Richardson running around and Cincy backup d is able to keep colts out the endzone, Cincy has a good dc and I assume guys hungry to look good on that side the ball! I actually think 1st half under might be my look there but again I’m not super confident in any of it, I am almost talking myself into that under the more I type! Lol.,

Wrote lot bout pads game in discussion thread, I agree w play but to expensive for me. I like the idea of pads team total over 3.5, that cuts the juice down to -130, and I like Sevi under -17.5 outs at nice price, he threw most pitches all year in his last start and to this point he has not followed up 100+ pitch outings very well, pads one the hitter lineups going, like the idea they get to him I just don’t love the price tag with 2 teams playing well and me not being ultra confident in cease.

The under in Balty interesting, I’d say I don’t really trust Burnes to shut Houston down but 6 innings 2-3 runs is reasonable. Like Arenghetti k’s quite a bit but I’m not real confident on how many runs he allows? I could def see a 4-3 game but that just one pitch away from 4-4 and being screwed, not my cup of tea but if I had to play one or the other I’d lean your way.

laying juice with blow jays is against my religion. Pretty sure they have lost as much as any team if you bet them every day last 2 years, perpetually overrated imo. Not against just not sure why they laying -140 with a pitcher I never heard of against an angels team I think is prob right on jays level. They not as talented but Looks like angels still trying at least. I dunno I just never really back tor as a fav, not wanting to bet laa either!

Think I’ve said more than enough, lol. Gl

I really only love preseason week 2, hoping to find something for week 3 but didn’t see it tonight. Under in kc makes sense nobody playing and I would think kc depth is better than bears so I’d prob go that way. I think gun to head id play kc 1st half and hope wentz gets a lot the reps, he easily the best qb playing in that game and again kc backups should be stronger than bears and they obviously better coached. Id be scared of full game under just cause you never know when you get super deep into the rosters and what each team is focusing on? I dunno if they be running clock out or looking at guys at spots that require them to air it out late?

Cincy a tough swallow but I wouldn’t lay the points so I suppose I understand. Colts 1st team gonna be playing Cincy backups id assume until coach gets a offensive drive that makes him happy then they probably be out,, it certainly possible Indy isn’t gonna want Richardson running around and Cincy backup d is able to keep colts out the endzone, Cincy has a good dc and I assume guys hungry to look good on that side the ball! I actually think 1st half under might be my look there but again I’m not super confident in any of it, I am almost talking myself into that under the more I type! Lol.,

Wrote lot bout pads game in discussion thread, I agree w play but to expensive for me. I like the idea of pads team total over 3.5, that cuts the juice down to -130, and I like Sevi under -17.5 outs at nice price, he threw most pitches all year in his last start and to this point he has not followed up 100+ pitch outings very well, pads one the hitter lineups going, like the idea they get to him I just don’t love the price tag with 2 teams playing well and me not being ultra confident in cease.

The under in Balty interesting, I’d say I don’t really trust Burnes to shut Houston down but 6 innings 2-3 runs is reasonable. Like Arenghetti k’s quite a bit but I’m not real confident on how many runs he allows? I could def see a 4-3 game but that just one pitch away from 4-4 and being screwed, not my cup of tea but if I had to play one or the other I’d lean your way.

laying juice with blow jays is against my religion. Pretty sure they have lost as much as any team if you bet them every day last 2 years, perpetually overrated imo. Not against just not sure why they laying -140 with a pitcher I never heard of against an angels team I think is prob right on jays level. They not as talented but Looks like angels still trying at least. I dunno I just never really back tor as a fav, not wanting to bet laa either!

Think I’ve said more than enough, lol. Gl
Thxs Bank. Mixed emotions on the Blow Jay's as well. I do think that Kc game will be an under galore with basically back ups playing.

Thxs Bank. Mixed emotions on the Blow Jay's as well. I do think that Kc game will be an under galore with basically back ups playing.

I’ve kinda taken a liking to kc 1st half. Why they dogs? Bears not playing their guys either, shouldn’t kc backups be favs over bears ? Big Andy almost always has another qb who can run his offense and you know he will want that worked on. I love what bears have going but that just the new kids and 1st team. I don’t have any huge respect for bears coaches or their backups. Seems to me line should be flipped but again I can’t stand these games once we get into 2md half and dudes that be driving buses in 2 weeks in the game, who the fuck knows what will happen then? I know kc doesn’t give a shit aboutt winning. I feel confident Andy will want to see execution in the 1st half but once we into the cut line guys who knows?

Agree on 1st half. Hoping Wentz gets some reps against weak backups. Andy may not give a ahit about winning pre season games but he does give a shit about seeing quality from anyone possibly making the team

You know what you're doing and this will be the last post like this.

Feel free to post plays, but we can tell when these have mischievous intentions.

There's no rule against fading. I tell people to do that to me all the time.

Do not post it because of a feud.

Next time is a permanent ban.

Feel free to post plays, but we can tell when these have mischievous intentions.

Hey Bar No mischievous intentions. I post plays, contribute to the site and also participate in daily discussion thread. Meanwhile another guy comes into my daily threads, makes laughing faces when I lose, posts records with no units which is according to the site isn't allowed and now I face a permanent ban.

I thought he would play. They threw some no name QB out there.

I know right, I saw some name like okie dokie or some crap and was like “this bet fucked”!! Worst part is they coulda easily tied this half still, missed fg then I guess they turned it over in red zone!

Guess I should be happy to cash the 1st half under in Indy after ar got 7 and gave up 7 fast! Lol

I know right, I saw some name like okie dokie or some crap and was like “this bet fucked”!! Worst part is they coulda easily tied this half still, missed fg then I guess they turned it over in red zone!

Guess I should be happy to cash the 1st half under in Indy after ar got 7 and gave up 7 fast! Lol
Agreed. Thought Wentz was getting playing time. I was off on that one

Hey Bar No mischievous intentions. I post plays, contribute to the site and also participate in daily discussion thread. Meanwhile another guy comes into my daily threads, makes laughing faces when I lose, posts records with no units which is according to the site isn't allowed and now I face a permanent ban.
Okay...

Let's go ahead and stop this right now...

YES, you absolutely do contribute in discussion threads. I believe you to be a terrific asset to this site.

With that being said, you're 8 listed plays today are exactly opposite of his first 8 listed sides. The two games he played -1 you played +1.5 the other way.

So, yeah, bullshit there.

You are not the victim here. Your contributions are appreciated and we value your presence here, but that doesn’t give you a license to do a thing like this.

🤣 I couldn't even pronounce it. Probably someone who will be cut after the game is over

I wouldn't fade you even IF you told me to lol. I saw what you did during the NBA playoffs.

Okay...

Let's go ahead and stop this right now...

YES, you absolutely do contribute in discussion threads. I believe you to be a terrific asset to this site.

With that being said, you're 8 listed plays today are exactly opposite of his first 8 listed sides. The two games he played -1 you played +1.5 the other way.

So, yeah, bullshit there.

Just to be clear I blocked the guy he fading so honestly wasn’t trying to participate in any of this. I think guy a liar among other things but I just blocked him and moved on. Wasn’t aware ithese were plays just opposite his or I wouldn’t have spent time discussing them.

Just to be clear I blocked the guy he fading so honestly wasn’t trying to participate in any of this. I think guy a liar among other things but I just blocked him and moved on. Wasn’t aware ithese were plays just opposite his or I wouldn’t have spent time discussing them.
Blocked him that night we texted and haven't looked back

Blocked him that night we texted and haven't looked back

Same. I did see one day @TheDodgers had posted a huge card so I had my suspicions and asked him and he said that was what he did so I didn’t take part in that thread. I didn’t realize this was doing it again. Doesn’t matter what I think of the guy I don’t agree with doing this either. I’m not here to pick fights or insult other ppl, just can’t see his threads now so I didn’t know that was this again today.

There plenty of other forums fguys can go and have stupid ass online beefs. This why I only post here now cause it don’t happen much and I’m not interested in it. Angry ppl acting rude on the net is why I only post like 1 place!

Yadi retirement really left a hole in your heart!

The shitshow I been warning you for 3-4 years cards franchise was turning into turns out hurts more than I woulda thought since I rarely embrace fandom, it was super sad it was beautiful here today, I got offered tickets and if we were a decent franchise woulda been nice to go! I woulda hung myself in a bathroom at the stadium if I went and watched that shit! The white Sox have a brighter future than us!

The shitshow I been warning you for 3-4 years cards franchise was turning into turns out hurts more than I woulda thought since I rarely embrace fandom, it was super sad it was beautiful here today, I got offered tickets and if we were a decent franchise woulda been nice to go! I woulda hung myself in a bathroom at the stadium if I went and watched that shit! The white Sox have a brighter future than us!
Just terrible that Mo has been allowed to run the franchise into the ground and still nothing gets done about it

Just terrible that Mo has been allowed to run the franchise into the ground and still nothing gets done about it

What’s crazy is that clown Marmol he hired who supposed to be his yes man has been fucking him lately. He tries to bring some the kids up, they make impact on game then Marmol puts them back on bench and trots out the same loser lineup that been scoring 2 runs a game all month, then Mo has to send the kids back down cause they not getting at bats. Dude couldn’t even hire a proper yes man! Lol. Pretty sure he retiring in year or 2 but it don’t matter, owners not interested in winning, they gonna hack payroll after this year, they getting goldy off books and they already have stated they not replacing that money.

They've done everything they can to try to ruin the best atmosphere in baseball

Pretty sure I’ve eaten or snorted like 7 zannys tonight. Just the blue footballs not the bars so don’t worry not that much! I still can’t get myself to sleep. I’m having a hell of a week between Theresa being super sick from the new treatments and being up taking care of her, then when I do get her to sleep I think I got Covid again cause my breathing been fucked so everytime I fall asleep I start coughing shit up, I don’t think I’ve slept 2 straight hours once in last 4 days! If these zanny don’t start fading me soon I’m gonna go get some booze to mix with it. Then Theresa be up needynbf help and I’ll be unconscious! I got lot of shit going on, give me a break @VirginiaCavs ! If anyone should be acting like an ass to other posters it should be me and I’m usually the poster boy of niceness!

My apologies for yesterday. Took Banks advice. Blocked and moving on. Again my apologies to anyone that ended up in this thread and caught up in the middle or had to step (mods) in for a dumb move.

Back