MLB Thursday 9/23

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7735
6-2 last

Thanks Cash. I remember the year I went 26-3 in the postseason. But the reason I lost those 3 was because dead people voted in Georgia that year. Uh oh, that was political satire. They are going to make me pay for making fun of anything political. Damn. GL

All x50 each

CHW/Cle #1 over 6 1/2 -140 - Doesn't matter who throws in what game of this DH all 4 starters can be touched for 7 runs each themselves.
CHW/Cle #2 over 6 1/2 -140 - Biggest problem with this DH is it's not getting above 55 degrees today around here and it could drizzle all day. Should get at least one of these two overs home safely.
St Louis ML +110 - Wainwright 9 quality starts in last 10 and even that one considered not quality he still only allowed 4 runs in over 8 innings. Houser is pretty solid also but at plus odds I have to try the red birds here. Also consider STL is on a serious roll and MLW may be on playoff cruise control which means they could start to rest players.
LA ML -230 - Don't much care how Freeland pitches (Pssst, he allows a lot of walks) because the last time Scherzer allowed a run I was 40 years old. (Yes, that was 100 years ago)
Balt ML +100 - The scouts have got Otto's number. First two starts were pretty good but the last two starts he allowed 7 and 8 runs in just 3 innings each. Lowther not great walking several but not clear why Balt is a dog at home against these Rangers with Otto on the mound. I'll try plus money and last at bats in this one.

GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks KJ. Spooky ain't it? GL :)

Yes, Cash I know. I would never post or bet anything but MLB. I won't even go into those football forums. Uh, Uh, not me. Centered and focused solely on MLB. I'm even starting to get a headache I am so focused. GL

How did you do today W2W ? Keep up the great work. Have appreciated your MLB threads for 16-18 yrs now, thank you! Best of luck & health always my friend.

Back