MLB + Thursday 9/19

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +238

Yesterday

MLB 2-2 = -3

Sides: All for 5 units

Cleveland ML -220 - Be careful not to take a really good looking winner and turn it into a push just to save a few cents here.

Clemson/NC State under 65 1/2 -110 (NCAAF) - Just a guess here. Check Bloodhound in the NCAA forum for better info on this one.

KC/Philly under 51 -110 (NFL) - If people think this team plays as fast as Oregon forget it. They do hurry a little but they aren't burning up the track. That doesn't mean this can't go over it just means I am sick of the hype from the media comparing the two when Oregon runs a play in 10 seconds and it still takes 20 seconds for the Eagles.

I will watch a few games first in the WNBA. It is possible they play the first few of a series cautiously. Maybe not but I will watch and see before I suggest a bet. GL

I will watch a few games first in the WNBA. It is possible they play the first few of a series cautiously. Maybe not but I will watch and see before I suggest a bet. GL[/QUOTE]

will u suggest betting unders?
was thinking of just betting unders in all playoff games....thanks n gl

I wouldn't bet blanket unders Number 2. They "may" play cautiously but they may not. Take the LA/Phoenix over (161?) tonight that should be safe. But don't bet anything on the Atl/Wash game side or total. GL

Thanks Blood. GL

UT, I think Cleveland wins tonight and I hate to see the books get a break if they win by 1 run. It's you money so do what makes you most comfortable. I only make suggestions and I have been very wrong before. GL

Thanks Cash. Oakland should have won yesterday and didn't and that's why I passed them today. I will root for you. GL

The quality of Thursday night NFL is borderline bad. Most teams seem to play close to the vest and at a slower pace to shorten the game. Unders seems to be the way to go. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Phoenix/LA over 162 -110 (5 units) (WNBA)

Fuck it. Talked myself into it. GL :rofl:

Back