MLB + Thursday 9/18

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -662.4

Thanks for the responses yesterday. I appreciate it. GL

Seems no matter how I cap these totals or sides things are still choppy. There is an old trick I used to use in situations like this and I think I'll try it for a few days. It's based on the fact that books jack the lines for all the games where a "contender" for the playoffs is playing. "Must win" means a lot in every sport but baseball. It doesn't mean shit in baseball because you can't try to hit the ball harder or throw it harder or your basic mechanics break down. I have said before that emotion works in all sports to make you play better but emotion in baseball is simply reaction after the fact not play altering before something happens. As for the games that don't involve the playoff teams these players still have contracts and some callups are trying to make teams so they will not just make tee times and mail in the games. They will still play.

All for 10 units each.

Auburn/Kansas St over 64 1/2 -110 (NCAAF)

Texas ML +240

Boston ML +190

Toronto ML +100

Cubs ML +150

MLW ML +130

Houston ML +120

AZ ML +110

Anaheim +130

I'll add the Wash/Mia and Phil/SD dogs when the lines are posted. GL

Last edited:
goodluck, I hope I get the line that you did in Seattle that's a "gift"

Thanks gsro. That Seattle line was a mistake on my part. I corrected it to be Anaheim +130. Thanks for catching that. GL

gl Wire, momentum and trying harder in baseball are terms that are worthless in baseball :shake:

and Congratulation to all that had the balls to play Texas the last five game...loan me some coin :tiphat:

Back