MLB Thursday 9/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7205
6-1 last - which brings me to a 5 day total of 18-4. Not bad. But the real question is who's playing football tonight on TV?

Thanks Inzane. GL
Thanks Wise. GL
Thanks Cash. GL

Note: if you can't get +2 1/2 runs at your book all 5 games I took last night +2 1/2 runs 3 won outright and 1 lost by 1 so you still go 4-1 taking +1 1/2 runs which every book offers. Just sayin.

All x50 each

Pitt +2 1/2 -160 - Mahle is pretty decent and Overton is a converted reliever to start his first tonight which I don't usually like. Risky but runs should keep the Bucs close enough.
Ana +2 1/2 -150 - Cobb very solid and Lopez allows a ton of baserunners. Road team could well win this outright at +190. A very good bet at the least.
SF ML -130 - Johnson didn't do very well in his one start even though it was only an inning. Gausman one of the premier starters in all of baseball but he will probably allow 3 runs at least so go slow. Still a good bet at home at only -130.
Balt +2 1/2 -120 - Montgomery just hammered in his last and does allow a lot of baserunners especially walks which is not good. Ellis very solid newcomer and this line is out of whack because of the Yank mystique which is to say the books always jack NYY lines just because of the name. Balt should hang close here and not a miracle if birds win outright at +200.
Detroit +2 1/2 -150 - Detroit is playing everyone well recently especially winning teams. As for the capping, Alexander very solid and Head's only start from relief wasn't pretty. TB struggling some having won only 2 of last 7. Could be another nice spot for the dog to win outright at +200.
Hou/Tex over 8 -140 - Both starters struggled in last start, well actually, last two starts. Should sail over here.

All jokes aside, don't expect this winning to continue. There is ALWAYS a correction so be careful.

GL

Back